~So Soft...~~Sonic.EXE x Child!Reader~

~Author's note: In this oneshot you will be 7, your still in the mansion and all that so no need to bother with that part x) On with the story!~

You were walking around the halls of the mansion, as bored as can be, all the other creepypastas had gone out on a killing spree while you had to stay home by yourself. At least, you thought you were by yourself.

You turned a corner to see something blue, you knew that vibrant colored, yet viciously evil fellow anywhere, it was Sonic.EXE. Sonic.EXE or just Exe for short as you called him, didn't talk to you all that much, according to Slender he wasn't exactly good with kids, but you wondered if he could cure you of your boredom, so you walked over to him.

He was sitting on a couch in the lounge, it was a beautiful red color, and the most comfortable one. You decided to try and see if he would speak to you, whenever you tried this before though, he would just wave slightly and turn away. He was sitting with one leg resting on the other, and the side of his head rested against his knuckle, he looked as bored as you were. You were only a few meters from him now but suprisingly he didn't seem to notice you, you slowly moved your small hand to his right arm, (The one he was resting his head on.) and tapped it gently, he wasn't exactly good to startle, he would always get mad at anyone who did and gave them a good thrashing afterwards.

Sonic.EXE flinched slightly at your touch, and his black and red eyes slowly moved to meet your own, widening a bit once they did. "Hi Exe.." You spoke a bit nervously, you weren't sure what he would do since you two were the only ones in the room. He was quiet for a moment, but to your suprise he spoke for once.

"...Hello..." He whispered quietly.

"Er...did you...need something..?"He questioned after a few seconds of silence.

"Well.." You started, you were unsure about what to say, so you chose to give it to him straight.

"I was really bored and stuff...and we're the only ones home...so I thought I'd see how you were doing." You spoke a bit more cheerful with a small smile on your face. "..Oh really?...that's...kinda sweet of you.." He always whispered when he spoke for some reason, except for when he was scaring others of course.

You smiled a bit more as you saw his red pupils look away and a faint tint of pink form just beneath his pitch black eyes.

This was awesome! For the first time you were actually having a conversation with him! Now to see if you can use this to your advantage.

"Um..Exe?" You spoke again. His pupils looked back to you, signaling you to continue. "Can I...sit with you?" You asked shyly, putting your hand on your other arm.

His eyes widened again, but still only slightly. "I...suppose you can if you want.." He whispered a bit quieter, looking away again.

After that, he darted his eyes to the spot beside him. You smiled happily as you walked past him and climbed onto the cushion, sitting beside him. You looked at him again, you had never really gotten to see him up close, so you used this opportunity to do so. He had blood stains from ear to sneaker, his face had streaks of it from beneath his cold dark sockets, and his gloved fingers had claw-like points to them, but you couldn't tell they were there on his other hand since it was in a fist. And then there was his fur,  it was a beautiful shade of blue, you wondered what it felt like, was it soft? Was it rough? You had to know, but how?

You glanced at his face to see that for some reason, his eyes were closed, could he have fallen asleep?

You stood up on the couch and stepped closer, trying not to disturb him as best as possible, and reached for his head. Your small fingers graced his fur, and it...was actually really soft! You looked at his eyes, and thankfully they were still closed.

You reached for his ear and nudged it slightly, causing it to twitch, panic striked you and you quickly looked again, but you silently sighed with relief that he still hadn't noticed. You went for his ear again, it felt tough around the back and edges, the inside was the same, but the fur around it all was as soft as silk.

Your hand was on the side of his head, when you felt it jerk a tad, panic coursed through your vains once again, but to your suprise, his head slowly leaned into your touch, making your eyes widen. You looked at his eyes, they were still closed, but his mouth...he was...smiling!

You couldn't help but let a faint giggle leave your lips as you heard a small sigh come from his nose, meaning he was liking your affection.

You continued moving your hand around his soft head, getting hums of enjoyment in return, until you saw his eyes squeeze slightly, he was waking up.

You quickly shuffled back into your spot, leaning into the couch, and pretended nothing happened. You heard him groan slightly and looked to see his cold black eyes open. His leg that was resting on the other moved back to the floor as he yawned faintly.

You looked away from him just before his red pupiled gaze looked at you. You could hear him shuffle slighty, was he getting up? Nope.

Your eyes widened as you felt his gloved hands lifting you up and setting you on his lap. He craddled you in his arms and gave you an unbelievably warm smile as he whispered, "You didn't have to stop (Y/n)...I liked it.." You giggled again as he playfully snuggled his head against your face, his fur tickling you.

You put a hand to his head once again, and laughed as he smiled widely, he looked so kind, it was hard to believe this hedgehog was horrifying to some people.

After a little while, you and Exe were lying down on the couch sleeping peacefully, when the other creepypasta's came back home.

"Aww...look at you two! I knew convincing Slender to leave Sonic.EXE here with (Y/n) was a good idea!"

Jason the toymaker chuckled quietly with a gleeful smile. Jason covered you both with a warm blanket and quietly left the lounge, going back to his workshop for the night.