~Jeff the Killer x Toddler!Reader~

(~This was a four-year-old draft, I thought I might as well finish it up, make it a little cute maybe. I hope it's at least a bit enjoyable. ^*^'~)

Jeff the killer was walking down the dark, empty streets of (Your town/neighborhood) searching for another victim to claim, when he stumbled upon a house that interested him. He could see a man and a woman sitting together through the window, and he smiled widely.

"Perfect." He chuckled to himself, shaking slightly with anticipation. He swiftly ran over to the house, completely unaware of what awaited him.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Jeff stealthily broke in and snuck down into the basement, causing a bit of ruckus on the way so one of the adults would come investigate, and in just a few short minutes the man of the house was on his way down the stairs.

Jeff waited impatiently for the unsuspecting soon-to-be victim, and luckily the man had shut the door behind him, meaning if he called for help, his wife wouldn't hear him.

"Idiot." He thought to himself with a smirk.

Jeff was going to rush him right then and there, but he stopped himself.

The man had a gun in his back pocket.

"Ugh, I hate guns." He growled in his mind. The outcome could be a lot more frustrating for the killer if that thing got involved.

"Is someone in here?" The man called cautiously.

"If there is, you had better come out, I have a gun and I won't hesitate to use it." He added, hovering his hand over the grip of the pistol.

"Oh, please." Jeff thought as he rolled his unblinking eyes.

Jeff lurked quietly within the shadows of the basement, hardly able to contain his excitement for some fresh blood, until he had managed to get behind the man.

"I know you're in here, come out, now!" The man yelled, sounding fed up with Jeff's little game of hide-and-seek.

Jeff slowly drew his knife, and the second he was within reach he drove the blade into the back of the man's neck. He had no regard for the mess he was making as blood splattered across the floor, all he could think about in that moment was murder.

Just before the man died, he could faintly hear a spine-chilling, menacing voice whisper:

"Go to sleep..."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Once the life had left the man's eyes, Jeff left him sprawled on the basement floor and wasted no time in heading upwards.

He wasn't done just yet.

As he crept up the stairs and creaked the door open, he peered around to see where the woman was, but he couldn't see anyone from his current position.

He slipped past the door and closed it, which was a mistake because the door made an audible 'click'.

"Honey? Did you find out what that noise was?" A woman's voice called out from across the hall.

"Crap." Jeff thought as he quickly tried to sneak away to another room.

"Hello?" The woman spoke again.

Jeff found a staircase, and he went up a few steps before he looked back to see the woman looking for her now deceased husband.

"Where are you?" She was more or less asking herself.

Jeff wanted so badly to just walk up to her and end it, but if she were to scream she'd probably wake the neighbors, and Jeff didn't feel like dealing with the police tonight.