Chapter 3 :It Was Not My Desicion

Aaron's P.O.V

The day I had to leave was the day I regret most in my life. It wasn't my decision. I needed to leave and I was to scared to tell anyone the reason why. It took a year but it worked.

Now seeing what I had done to Casey. Not telling her. I don't know why I was so scared to tell her she would have understood and supported me through the whole process.

Casey means more to me than anything in this world and not being able to kiss her every day of my life like I use to is killing me inside. She doesn't even believe that I love her. That's the thing that hurts the most.

The girl I love the most hating me. Now I hate myself. I can't even look at myself in the mirror without getting angry at myself.

I couldn't prevent what happened it wasn't my choice to go. I wanted to live with it. My parents of course forced me to go.

I am now sitting on the couch going crazy. The words that Casey said were true and they keep replaying in my head like a song on repeat. She has a way of getting to me. A way that no one else does.

And that day she bumped into me and her sketches fell all over the floor I knew it was gone with me. I can still remember the clothes she wore even tho she can't. She wore ripped jean shorts with a black Guns 'n Roses tank top tucked in and red Converse.

I can still remember the way her hair fell. The way she looked up at me and tucked her hair behind her left ear. She didn't say anything to me she just picked her sketches up and walked on. I turned around and smiled at her and knew she was the one for me. All my friends thought I was crazy for going after the shy artsy girl but I couldn't just let an amazing girl slip through my fingers and let someone else take her.

Someone else seeing her beauty other than me. Nope. That didn't work for me. I eventually got her after two months.

We made love on our eleven month anniversary. That's a night I will never forget. She laying there all vulnerable. Letting me take full advantage this time. Admiring her body laying naked in front of me. It was her first time and I am glad she let me take her virginity.

I told her I loved her on our six month anniversary and she said it back.

Her talking in her sleep. Making goofy faces if she was bored in front of a mirror. Wearing nothing but sweatpants and a hoodie and still making my knees wobble.

Her crying on drama movies or series. Biting my lip when we would make out intensely. The way she dances even tho she sometimes looked like a dork. Even the way she walks. The way she laughs. I love every single flaw about her. It makes her perfect to me. I was planning on marrying her one day. Guess that plan flew out the door.

No I can't say that. I must be positive. Stay positive, Aaron. You can win her back.

I stand up to get me a drink out of the fridge when I see Casey's car keys laying on the counter by the door next to the fridge. I know this may be wrong but fuck it I am gonna get the rest of her luggage anyway. I completely forget about my drink and rush out and shut the door.

Casey's P.O.V

I get knocked out of my misery to unpack by the entrance door slamming shut. I am assuming he left. I open my door and walk out to see he is gone.

Finally I am starving. Wait, Casey you shouldn't hide from him you did nothing wrong he did. He made your depression levels higher.

But you can't argue with the fact that you will always love him. You may be stubborn but you can't hide the fact that you still love and admire him for all his right things.