Chapter 8 : Brother Day

Aaron's P.O.V

I can't get over the fact that Casey already has someone else. I mean I love her more than anything in the world. She means more to me than breathing, literally.

You think I am joking. Well I am not. She makes me who I am. Without her I feel empty. Since I fell in love with her. She couldn't let go of me.

Yes I confess that I was a jerk to her sometimes and I didn't mean it. Yes we fought and I accused her of cheating. I know it was wrong because at the back of my mind I knew she is loyal.

I LOVE HER!

I wake up this Sunday morning to an all to familiar sound. Casey's usual routine. I see she hasn't broken her commitment to play music very loudly every Sunday morning when she is busy getting ready.

Since the first time we slept together, that Saturday night, it was amazing. Anyway since she was so happy, beautiful and sore at the same time the next morning I turned on the radio and the song that played was just perfect.

It was Real Love by Clean Bandit ft. Jess Glynne.

I still remember it. Ever since that day we started a tradition that we will play music loudly, as loud as we are aloud to.

Because it reminds us of the first time we slept together. The first time we made love. Connected our souls. Strengthened our bond. Our love.

I get up from my bed and walk to her room. I open the door and see her busy doing her hair.

I am staring at her and I look at the time real quick, it indicates 8:12am.

Than coincidently that same song plays. It brings happiness and sadness to mind. Tears in my eyes cause I am not aloud to love her anymore. Although I never will stop loving her.

I look up at her to see she is staring at me from her mirror in front of her. A tear rolls down her face.

I than say ,"You never broke our tradition." She than slowly shakes her head and says ,"No I didn't. I always thought you would come back."

Another tear rolls down her face and she turns around and stands up and walks to me.

And surprisingly she hugs me. I am shocked at first but hug her back fast. I am holding her tightly in my arms. She than mumbles into my shirt ,"I love you so much."

And she starts sobbing. I kiss her on top of her head and say ,"I love you too baby girl." She lets go and looks up at me and asks ,"Why did you leave?"

I want to tell her but she is busy getting ready and she is probably going out with that Warren dude.

I than say ,"I want to tell you so badly but you are on your way out and I don't want to keep Warren waiting."

She lets go and backs away. She than says ,"I am not going out with Warren today but I can see you hate him."

I do, really. Anger spreads through my veins. I than say ,"What do you expect me to do? Yes I absolutely hate him. You know why? Because he is going out with my girl. The girl I love. Why should I like him? He is getting a shot at what he had and I..."

She interrupts me and says ,"No one and I mean no one will ever come close to you Aaron! I am trying. At least I am..."

Before she could continue I say ,"Going out with someone else isn't TRYING!"

She looks at me and I can see I just pissed her off ,"You know what. I will never stop loving you. You mean everything to me. And it hurt me to death when you left. And you keep telling me 'let me explain, let me explain' and now that I ask for one you refuse you give me one."