Chapter 13 : Girl Talk

Casey's P.O.V

We were sitting here talking for hours on end and I really understand why my brother chose Melanie. She is perfect for him they compliment each other's personality perfectly.

We are busy talking and she suddenly says to Franco and Aaron ,"Okay, you guys. Can you go sit outside for a while I want to talk to Casey about something very important."

They frown at each other. Stand up and leave the room.

I tense up a bit and I know Melanie can sense it. She sits next to me on the edge of my bed and says as she touches the spot just above my ankle ,"Hey, relax. I am not going to bitch out on you."

I relax immediately, smile and say ,"Thank God, I thought you were going to be one of those two faced girlfriends bitchy to me when Franco isn't here and nice when he is."

She laughs, shakes her head and says ," No man I just wanted to talk to you to see how you are doing. I am not two faced. I stay true to everyone including myself."

I then say ,"That's so relieving to hear because I dealt with a girlfriend like that before and Franco got mad at me because he didn't believe me when I told him and when he witnessed it first hand standing behind her while she was bitching out he broke up with her and I am so glad he did otherwise we wouldn't be here talking right now."

She smiles and says ,"No I will never to such an awful thing. Especially not to a person as amazing as you."

I smile and ask ,"How could you possibly be more perfect?" She shrugs and says ," I don't think that much about myself. I just try my best to be good to everyone."

I smile and say ,"Not think much of yourself? I was intimidated by your beauty when Aaron showed me a photo of you and Franco together and now that I have met you in person I am even more intimidated."

I can't believe Aaron still has all our photos we took together. I mean I have them too. I will never let go of our beautiful memories. Not when I still have a chance with him.

I then smile, raise my eyebrows and lower them shortly after I begin talking. I then say ," You intimidated by my beauty. I look like shit. You look like a Victoria Secret Model with a beautiful curvy body."

She smiles and says ,"Thanks for the compliment but I find you more beautiful. You look like an Italian supermodel with a figure to die for. Facial features to fight over and hair to be jealous of. I mean look at that curls. They are naturally beautiful. You have natural beauty something people wish they had."

I smile and say ,"Thanks but my figure to die for came out of wanting to forget about all the hurt I experienced and all the pain I went through."

She then says ,"That's what I want to talk to you about." I frown and ask ,"Okay, what exactly do you want to talk about?"

I sit up straight and cross my legs. She does the same after she takes her shoes off. She looks at me and I can see sadness in her eyes. The one word she said made me burst into tears. She said ,"Aaron."

I start crying. She takes my hand and says ,"I know it hurts. I know the pain you experienced." I shrug and ask ," How do you know what it feels like?"

She then blows out a sigh and I know it's built up courage. She then says ," Well I was in an abusive relationship for two years. After three months of dating he started to abuse me verbally. As soon as I couldn't take it anymore and I wanted to leave. He threatened that if I break up with him he will send someone to kill my mother. That he knows a bunch of gangs that will do anything for him. I stayed for my mother's safety and soon he wanted sex and if I refused the same story again. That went on for say eight months and eventually because I refused to do anything he said he would get angry and that's when he started to physically abuse me. I had to hide the marks when I was at home or when he hurt me so badly I had a limp or a broken wrist I had to hide it from my father, from my family everyone. Considering my father is the head of the police department here in Yew York Warren would get his shitty ass kicked..."