4 - I'm Your Little Harlot, Starlet

WARNING-This chapter is REALLY smutty. #Fingering #Rimming-ish #BlowJobs

If it makes you uncomfortable then don't read it! This isn't for innocent eyes. Seriously. But go ahead if you don't care. Don't say I didn't warn youuu.

One Month Later

The first time Harry goes into heat, Niall has no clue what to do. It's something he'd heard of when it came to hybrids but he had never known whether it was true or not.

There's just one thing that could stop the intense heat brought on by the feline genes embedded in Harry's DNA and that's good 'ol fashioned sex.

It isn't that Niall isn't in love with Harry enough to have sex because he is. It's just that it's still the early stages of their relationship and Niall still blushes when they kiss or when he sees Harry sauntering around in the nude like it's no big deal.

Niall comes home in the midday after his waiting tables' job to an empty living room. His day was like any other as he entered and hung his keys on the peg on the wall. He can hear Harry from the front door, harsh labored pants floating sensually towards him.

It's been two months entering the third and they hadn't done anything sexual besides grinding like a pair of sixteen year olds.

Niall placed his guitar near the front door.

Just as Niall was slipping off his thick jacket, Harry appeared out of thin air, wrestling him to the ground like a panther. "Harry!" Niall yelped in surprise, his heart jumping to his throat as his arms instinctively wrapped around the naked lad.

"I-I need you, Niall." Harry pleaded covering Niall's face in fevered kisses.

The blonde knew exactly what Harry meant by needing him.

"But I can't-"

"Please! You don't know how it feels!" Harry nuzzles all over Niall's throat, his kitten ears tickling the blonde's neck.

"What? How what feels?"

"I've been wanking all day and I can't fix it by myself." Harry whines.

That wasn't normal now, was it?

"Let's get you to a doctor then-" Niall tries to speak rationally.

Harry shushed Niall with his lips.

"No! I-I...no can't do that. It's heat, my heat." Harry licked the shell of Niall's ear making the blonde shiver.

"Heat? You're horny? I don't-"

"Please! I need to fuck something or be fucked." Harry breathes, his voice cracking.

There's something about how desperate and raspy Harry's voice gets. It makes Niall's pants tighten although he's trying to keep control of the situation.

"Hold on, just for a minute love? I need to call Louis." Niall choked as he stumbled toward the bathroom, he fumbled with the cell phone in his pocket and shakily dialed Louis.

The Doncaster native answered on the third ring.

"Oy Niall! Are you alright?" Louis chirped happily from the other line.

"Hey um, I need to ask you something since you know more about hybrids than me-"

Just as Niall's speaking, Harry pushes the bathroom door open and is quick to sit on Niall's lap who's perched on the edge of the toilet seat lid. Niall's face has gone beet red in a matter of a second with the fact that there's a naked horny Harry on him.