5 - It's You That I Adore

(The fourth chapter has been set to private by Wattpad because of the bit of smut in it and the only way to read it is to fan me and make sure the account is 18+ years old. Sorry guys!)

One week after Harry's heat, things between Harry and Niall had fallen back into that simple-as-breathing rhythm. There was never any need for the pair to fight or argue. Maybe it was because the relationship was so new but both lads seemed to just want to please each other and in that, they couldn’t be annoyed whatsoever. Harry made himself as useful as he possibly could. He wanted to earn his keep with Niall, to deserve this new life with the blonde.

Harry made sure to have dinner waiting for Niall when the blue-eyed boy came home from a long day of waiting tables. When it came to food, Niall wasn't at all hard to please.

On nights that Niall went to the cafe to play a set, Harry walked with him there hand-in-hand, always making sure to get a seat up close to the stage in order for Niall to see and sing to him. It also was a sure way to have Niall's attention solely on him and not on the gaggles of girls that eyed Niall with love-struck eyes.

Only Harry was allowed to do that.

Despite the simple routine of it all, it didn't feel as if they'd only known each other for a little over a month. Things felt like this is the way things have always been. Niall can't remember what he did before Harry wandered into his life.

But that was strange, wasn't it, Niall thought. To have this connection and love for someone you haven't known for very long. Love at first sight sounds ridiculous but he can't rule it out.

The blonde had attempted to keep the feline hybrid at a distance at first but Harry just wasn't having that. Almost like he knew Niall would love him in the end. That they were meant to be together.

Harry's had to reign in the mountain of feelings he has for the smaller lad but now that they're together, the green-eyed boy sees no reason to restrain himself anymore.

It's obvious that Harry adores Niall the way he slips into full hybrid mode and follows Niall everywhere, grooms him, and even mewls to call his attention. And Niall loves it all, loves that Harry isn't shy about wanting Niall's focus, loves that Harry wants to please him so much. It’s terribly endearing.

This particular day, Niall has taken his hybrid darling to the mall to walk around and grab some lunch.

The pair were seated in the center of the food court; their meal already devoured as they sat back and flirted shamelessly. Conversation buzzed all around them as people chatted and ate but the couple only had eyes for one another in the busy mall.

"S'alright, Harry. You don't have to hide your ears." The blonde let him know as they finished their burgers and fries.

"Are you sure?" Harry asked, sipping at their shared strawberry milkshake.

"You know I love them." Niall blushed.

Without another word Harry pulled the gray beanie off his head, the sensitive little gray kitten ears springing up at their own accord. He could hear much better this way. Under the beanie all sound was a bit muffled.

Niall leaned over the table and wrapped a hand around the back of Harry's neck, pulling him in to kiss the bed of curls between his gray ears.

Harry's toes curled and he wanted something more intimate than kisses from the blue-eyed boy.

The pair had their eyes glued on one another. Harry sending Niall cheeky smiles and Niall blushing like a madman. It was safe to say both boys were smitten with one another. A fire could erupt and neither of them would realize it.