Chapter 4

I've done this on my iPod so sorry if there are any mistakes

-------------

"What was all that about!"I shouted as I pointed my finger towards Jack's face.

"What is what" he growled.

"Don't pretend it was nothing you can't just forget about it!"

"Watch me."

My eyes glared at his back as he ran up the stairs of James' house. I stood frozen till I heard of his door slam from upstairs.

"What happen between you to?"James asked.

I shot my head round and jumped in shock to see he was standing behind me. He raises his eyebrows and crossed his arms; waiting for an answer.

"Oh nothing I'm just leaving school tomorrow." I murmured while walking towards his door.

"I'll get it out of Jack then." James shouted from behind. 'Good luck with that' I thought to myself.

I took in a breath of fresh air as I stepped outside.

How did Jack's emotions change from lust to anger. It couldn't been love, he can't love me.

I groaned with frustration and dragged my feet down the pavement. The air was bitter cold as it was nearly 1 in the morning. I gripped my jumper closer to my face to get some warmth.

I started groaning when I felt raindrops hit my face.

I dragged my feet further down the pavement hoping to get closer to my road. I saw a car's headlights flash towards me but I ignored and carried on. I heard a car slam and the sound of someone running. My eyes widen at the realisation of what was going on. I picked up my pace and ran, gripping onto my jumper. I felt a strong pair of arms grip onto me and before I could let out a scream, their hands covered my mouth.

"Shhh Selena it's only me calm down." A familiar voice said. I whipped my head round to meet gaze with Mr.Carson. "Sir? What are you doing here?" I questioned.

(To be finished)

It's only short I'll finish it when I have the time as its on my iPod. Don't read on as it's being edited.