Chapter 7

I gave Lauren a cold glare as my face flushed through with embarrassment. “Lauren, can you please not shout inappropriate accusations across the classroom.”Justin bellowed. Everyone was silent and their faces were in shock as they stared at him. Who knew he could get that angry. “Sorry Mr. Carson” Lauren mumbled. “I thought it would be a good joke.” I let out a sigh of relief. Who knows where that would have got me and Justin if everyone believed it? “Well you have got yourself detention after school Miss. Maya” Justin responded.  Lauren just let out a massive sigh and put her face in her palms. I felt so guilty; Lauren didn’t deserve a detention after lying for me, even though it probably saved me from being expelled and Justin from being fired. I looked up to meet Justin’s eyes and he mouthed something which seemed like he said “Wait for me after school”. I nodded like I approved what he was saying but I couldn’t clearly understand him.

The last bell rang through the school and it rattled by ears. Laura was power walking out of the classroom before I had even picked up my bag. I ran after her grabbing her wrist. “I’m coming with you “I assured her.  She smiled at me and linked my arm with hers. She still thinks she is actually having a detention even though Justin will most probably giving her a lecture why she should keep her mouth shut.

Well I guess I was wrong. “Miss. Lyne, do you mind waiting outside while Laura as her detention” Justin stated. I stared at him wide-eyed. He is actually giving her a detention even thought he knows it’s true. “Outside means through the door Selena” said Justin. I mentally slapped myself and span on my heel to walk out of the classroom.  I placed my ear on the door to try and hear their conversation. “This is your first detention so I’m going to let you off but I don’t want to hear anymore fake accusations in my classroom.” Justin advised.  “Yes sir” Laura muttered and grabbed her handbag and stomped out of the classroom.  I quickly backed away from the door as soon as I saw her opening the door through the window. “See you later Sel, I’ve got a date with Ben” Laura smiled. When she walked round the corner of the corridor I walked in Justin’s classroom. “Well Mr. Carson, you did well on your first day” I grinned. He raised his eyebrows and started to mark some paperwork. “Yes I did Selena” Justin chuckled.  I sat down on the table which was standing in front of his desk. Justin looked up from his paper work and smiled at me. I looked down into my lap as I blushed. “Like I said, you’re cute when you blush.” I heard Justin whisper.  I looked up and I was shocked to see Justin standing right in front of me. Before I could speak a single word, he pressed his lips against mine. As he pulled away he whispered “I love you Sel” in my ear. He stroked his thumb across my cheek and lifted me off the table. “Let’s go home.” he grinned as he put me down.  Our finger twined together as he held my hand.

Then I realised we were still in school so I let go and kept our distance.  Justin gave me a confused look as if I was stupid. “We are still in school Mr. Carson.”I giggled. He nudged my ribs. “Don’t call me that, it makes me seem old” he said.

Justin drove up into a driveway which was familiar but I couldn’t remember where I saw it. “Where are we?” I questioned.  Justin looked at me and he screwed up his face. “Don’t you remember? He questioned. I looked at him blankly and shook my head. “It’s my house I said I was going to be moving into.” Mumbled Justin That gave me a flashback when he brought me in when it was raining and he made us both dinner. “Oh yeah!” I smiled. Before I could say anything else Justin carried me out of the car up the gravel path towards the door. I gazed up at him but he wasn’t looking at me but his face looked like his thoughts were wondering about. “Here we go”he said as he placed me on the floor. I looked around again trying to place the memories of the house in my mind. “I want to show you something” Justin stuttered. I looked at him and I watched his eyes stare into mine. “Admiring my good looks now are we” he chuckled as he took hold of hand and walked me up the stairs. He pushed open an oak door and we both walked inside. I walked around the room, gazing at the beauty and pureness of the room. “This is our room” he grinned at me. My jaw dropped, did he just say this is OUR room!

_________________________________________

Sorry this is short, I had to hurry up as i've got homework :( x sorry i can't post that often as I'm busy with school x