Chapter2: A New Start

Oh my goodness! this building looks awful, I bet people in there looks much worse! I'm just saying, No judging! I said to myself while standing in front of my new school building (Arrowsmith Highschool) a lot of people are getting inside,, I mean students!

saying goodbye to my friends was harder than taking a math exam,, I just hate the idea of leaving were I belong! and I heard that most of the students in this school are freakin rich and spoiled!

"Becca, help your dad with the bags. you don't want to be late for your first day at your senior year!?" my mom said while opening the car door.

"Is that spouse to make me feel better?!" I said while grabbing my back bag,I looked as weirdo is coming to my way as I prayed she's not going to.... "Hello there friend..My name is Jenna and I'm here to welcome you to Arrowsmith Highschool,," the weirdo said & took me into a hug! Oh God please help! as when I was about to push this thing,,my mom gave me that horror look & said "It's wonderful to meet you Jenna,, This's my daughter Rebecca,, I hope you two will be good friends" , What the hell mom! the girl gave my mom a weird smile and waved goodbye & left..Woophh thank god, I thought for a second that she'll give me this magic touch and turn me to an ugly nerd...ghghghhhh

 "What did I ever do to you MOTHER?!!" I said while I grabbed my Electric Black Guitar, "Behave young lady... I mean it!! Go it?!!" my mom said, Pointing with her index finger I nod to her and followed my father to whatever this hell will take me!!

*************************

"Here you go honey" my dad said while handing me my bags and stuff in front of my dorm door,, "Thanks dad" ...."Becca we had to this, it's for the best, your best, don't be sad and take it all on your mom she cares a lot about you" my dad said when he saw the sad puppy face I gave him hoping that he'll take my hand & leave this place & never come back ever!! Reality do suck man!! but my dad wasn't that bad he always find the right words to comfort me.

"I will dad, I love you" I gave him a hug hopping he won't let go of me, this place is really scary! he let go & my mom stepped in opening her arms for a hug, with a watery eyes!

Really!! forcing me to go to a boarding school and now your sad that I'm leaving!!!! "I'm sorry mom, I promise I'll behave myself & get a high grades" here comes my angelic side! I gave her a quick hug and waved goodbye as I watch them disappearing into the halls.

I entered my room hoping that no one will live here with me, It's not so bad for a horrible boarding school, I mean it's like the size of my room except it has two beds & two studying desks, a voice interrupts my thoughts "Hello.. You must be Rebecca, I'm Lola by the way, your room mate" a short blond girl standing in front of me "Hi" is all I can mange to say, she looks one of those Bratz chicks.

************************

"Soo.. you play guitar?! How cool" the blond is speaking again while I'm unpacking my clothes, God I have a lot of stuff to unpack! I didn't answer her though,,

"What brings you here to Arrowsmith Highschool??!" she asked again,,didn't get it the last time,so I did what I have to do

 "Listen blondy!,,I'm not the friendly type here,,so let's just mind our own business,,ok!!" I snapped, "Okay"she answered like a 5years old kid! I took my bag and went out of the room hoping to find a descent people here!

I walked in the hallway when I saw a group of guys cool ones acutely standing at the end of the hall, mom told me to make new friends, so here I am making new good ones, "Hey guys,,Wass up?!" I said to them, they turned around and gave me disgust look and one of them surprised me by saying:

"What a freak!! We aren't the (Support The Lizbos Club)" and walked away from me, I was shocked and embarrassed at the same time which I only managed to say in a loud voice "Fuck you assholes!!" and walked away to the opposite direction, I don't look like a Lesbian!! I said to myself, wearing a black hoddy and skinny jeans doesn't mean I'm different!! they design these clothes for reason you know!!

God what worse could happen!!!!!