Chapter3: New People

"Here you go miss Moore" the women in the blazer handed me my schedule,"Thank you mrs!??" I asked, "Call me Miss MARTINEZ!!..I guess my prince charming got stuck somewhere!!"she gave a sad devastated look, I feel sorry for this woman, she had a black skin and a short brown hair not too fat, I think she's in her 40's! 

As I walked out off her office I saw a crowed of students in the hall,,oh oh I hope it's a fight!! I wonder what's it about, are they fighting for drugs, or better! Fights about girlfriends!! "Let's check it out" I said to myself, I pulled myself between the crowed as I saw what's people are watching or waiting I guess ,for someone, dam it! No fights! 

The school front door opens and a pack of buff guys walked in, in slow motion, students starts to cheer for them even the boys!weird, they're wearing the same team jacket, I bit they're the school football team! "I thought this slow motion walk only happens in the movies" I said, a familiar voice answered me "oh yeah,,this's a movie, and they are the hot actors!!" Oh the wired Jenne just came from no where! 

As I looked to the other side I saw my roommate starring at the guy in the middle of this pack, I believe he's the leader or the Alpha or somethin! Someone has a crush on the school most famous boy! He's tall but not too tall with a short brown hair & small eyes, & a very square jawline! By the time I'm done starring, I looked to Jenne & she looks like she's.....Ewww god no!! Is she!?,,Noooo!!!I'm going to throw up,trust me you don't want to know what I just saw! 

I moved back slowly to get away from her before she blows up on me! When I hit something, someone I think, I looked at him, he's wearing the same team jacket, he have the perfect body curves for a male model, with chocolate hair rested on his forehead,Blue eyes & thick eyebrows,Oh God, he's so,,,, I caught myself by saying "watch it!!" That's not what I wanted to say!shit! 

"Excuse me!! but your the one who just bumped into me!!" He said in a deep sexy voice, 

"We'll your the one who's walking in slow motion!!"I shouted back! raising one eyebrow

"If you didn't notice that your walking in my hallway!!" He said, is he kidding, Helllooo it's not a freakin kingdom for him to rule! 

"Whatever showoff!!" I said as I turned back and gave him my back and walked away, what a douchebag! 

The school front door opens again,what now!?! In slow motion a pack of girls walked in,"you gotta be kidding me"!! I said to myself,, all the boys eyes and mouths are wide open!! Whistling & cheering coming from everywhere, one of the girls moved fast to the square jawline guy & jumped on him giving him a kiss on the lips sucking the soul out of him,,ohh my!! she's killing him!! I can already tell she's the bitch of the school! by the females looks, every girl here seems to worship her but hate her in the same time,,how do you know!? Go watch Mean Girls!

*******************

It took me 10 minutes to find my History classroom, when I finally found it I opened the door hoping I'm not too late, I don't need an old man lecturing me about being late! But when I entered there's no teacher and students chatting with each other, some of them on there phones, there are four seats left,two in the back and the other two in the middle, I decided to take the one in the middle, because if I sat back I'll fall a sleep and I promised my mom to get good grades, and to do that I need to pay attention to the shitty history! Where's the teacher anyway!?,,seconds later the square jawline guy entered the class and sat next to me, 

"Hi there,," he said, "Hey" I said back, "I'm James"he introduced him self and raise his hand to shake, I shacked it back, "I'm Rebecca, But call me Becca" He seems like a good guy not like that showoff dude!,,and just when he was about to say something a girl entered the class wearing 5inchs high heels!!how can she walk with that!!!? I figured that she's the same bitch who kissed James earlier, 

"Heyy Lindsey,, I didn't know that you will be taking history this term!?" James told her, 

"Well,,I wanted to be closer to you babe" she said as she sat on his lap, there are chairs,, you know!? 

"Hey Lindsey,this's Becca,,,Becca this's,,,"  

She caught him off "His girlfriend,,now if you could please go set in the back so I can be close to my boyfriend" The bitch is talking to me!! It's like Six Grade all over again,,but you know what I did!? "Why don't you take your precious guy and suck his soul in the back,,I'm sure no one will see you!" I said back with an evil smile on my face,, "listen Emo freak" I caught her "Actually Emos wearers a lot of make-up! just like you!" BUUURN!!!Hah!! James almost laughed when Lindsey gave him a look, 

"Please just go back there" he whispered to me, For his luck I'm a grown up pearson, so I took my stuff & sat in the back seat, the bitch gave me a smile as she sat down, minute later a guy entered the classroom with a briefcase, "Sorry everyone for being late,,my first day and I'm already late! What kind of teacher am I!?" Holly Molly Olly!!! Is that a teacher!? Our history teacher!? Are you freakin kidding me, two words (Sex God)! Latterly he's fuckin hot! I think he's in his mid 20s! Every girl in the class are wide opened mouth as they check him out! I don't blame them to be honest! 

"My name is Mr Brian Sanderson and I'm going to be your history teacher, unless you tell the princeble!,,I won't be here anymore" he said with a sexy smile,,me likey!! 

"Hello, sorry I'm late sir" someone said in front of the door, 

"No, it's fine, come in, I was late myself, but don't be late again okay" Mr Sanderson said 

"Sure, I won't" the guy stepped in, oh wait! He's the same douchebag who thinks he's the owner of this school!....& here he is coming to set next me of course, just to tease me!,,oh no wait this's the only seat left! He sat & looked at me with a bored face, I didn't even bother! 

"Soo listen up guys, since I'm late and it's the first day, we will take it this time off, no listen, just this once!" Mr wonderful Sanderson speaks!! What an amazing teacher! "Wooooh!!" Everyone starts cheering even me! 

James turned around still in his chair "So Becca, your obviously new here! My friend Scott is throwing a party next Friday, you should come, tell Lola your roommate to come too",,,aaahh a party!not my thing, why the bitch is starring at me!? I'll beat the shit out of her!!Oneday I hope! "I don't know,I'll be hanging with my friends from my old school, but I'll see,thanks" I told him 

"Hey dude,,Scott said you should come this time, why are you always bailing on us!?" James is now talking to the showoff, 

"I don't know man,,Parties aren't my thing!" The guy told James, 

"As you like, but Scott would really like it if you come,,just once Nathan!,,by the way Becca this's my best bud Nathan" James said, should I shake his hand too!!! 

"Was up!?" I said instead shit shit,not again! What's with me picking the wrong words with this dude! 

"Hah..Was up!?" Nathan said back with a laughing tone, and that's when you judge that he's a big asshole! I didn't fight back, because I feel pathetic right now I just took my phone and checked it, 

"You got no massages" cool no one misses me I guess! This's officially THE WORST DAY EVER!

***************************

Please Vote & Comment,,,,it's my first story & it will means a lot=) 

>>>Thanks For Reading ILY<<<