Chapter4: No One's Ground

I don't know how much time left, but I took my phone again and saw that Riley my closest friend is online, seriously I can't look into my teacher's hot face, too gorges!

I told Riley a recap about what happened earlier,

Riley is really an amazing girl acutely I love all my friends back in my old school; we were the school badasses! Everyone was scared of us, cool, I know! Let me tell you how I met them, I was my mother's victim when I was a little kid she latterly dressed me like a doll !! and I kind of threw or you could say burned my old pictures which made my mom furious, anyways when I became at grade seven I started to buy my own clothes and stuff, and that's when I met Max, the leader of our pack! I was at the mall picking some shirts from the men section they were just oversized and comfy which I really like, Max came over to me & introduced himself then he asked me to go and meet his other friends; Josh, Stefan and his girlfriend Riley, since that we all became close friends. Last year the day the summer started we all went to school at night, I took some spraypaint with me just to.....

A loud sound interrupted my thoughts, "jeesus!!!" I said, "it's just the bell ringing!!" Nathan said as he took his bag and walked out of the classroom, "Yeah, I've heard it before you know!!" I shouted but I bit he didn't hear me!

**************************************

Aaaaaah finally, first day is over!! I really need some rest, this was the longest day ever! I mean normally it takes 24hours for a dayend , but today was like 72hours!!!!

I went back to my room to get some sleep, I took my hody off sleeping only with my baggy sport shorts & t-shirt,

I woke up hours later and checked my iPhone it's still 5am, and I don't feel like going back to sleep so I took my running shoes and some clothes to wear after I'll take a shower, I sneaked out of my room, blondy is still sleeping and I don't like waking up people from there best part of the day!

*******************

"Woow, Now that is a huge field!!" I said as dropped my bag into the floor while checking the big soccer field that this school have, the whole town can fit in here!!!

I put on my headphones, I don't know why people like using there earphones for listening to music!!!! first of all the earphones will keep falling off and second of all you wouldn't feel the good music beats!! I just can't, not when it's comes to music,, I played the song (You Make Me by Avicii) and start running while singing along, song after song, run after run, I took my water bottle and start drinking while spitting on the grass, (What?! like no one is watching me) I looked around, (See! no one) I told myself.

(Safe And Sound by Capital Cities) is now playing!! I'm sorry, but I have to do it!! my famous shuffling stupid dance!

Me Singing>>>"Safe and sound,,,We're safe and sound,,Hoold your grouuund,, Safe and Sou,,,"

when suddenly I felt something behind me,,,without a blink I kicked back and wrapped my hand on it's neck, then took it down to the ground!!! YEAH IT'S RIGHT...I'M BECCA Bitcchhes!!

"WHAT THE HELL!!!!!???" the thing is talking, OHH wait -_- it's a human! a male one to be more specific, and it's also Nathan, now I don't regret what I just did! Hmm

"I..I.I....I don't know!!" i told him honestly, "you know, your kind of in a weird position right now" he said with a smirk on his face....ohh shit I'm sitting on top off him!! I stood up and hoped that he didn't see my red face!! God this's so embarrassing!!

"What the hell are you doing here on this time anyways?!" He asked me

"I was just taking a run!!.." i answered, just before he speaks again I caught him by saying "ohh now you'll tell me that this's your field too!!, and I can't be here without your permission!!??"

a grin appered on his face then he said "acattly I wasn't, but yeah, sure, it's my feild and you can't be here!! & you just spat on my grass!!!'

this dude is really getting on my nerves right now! should I kick him in the dick or just take my stuff and go have a lovely shower?!! I thought to myself...Nahhh I'll go with option one!!

I rubbed my fist & swang my foot then... "your not seriosly thinking on going hitting me,?!AGAIN?!" He said with a wide open eyes,

"You call that hitting?!" is he kidding?!

"NOoo,, I didn't say that, I said.....well, you should apologize to me!!" he said with a nervous look... I crossed my arms put my lips on thin line while he waited for me to apologize! not gonna happen dude,, Naa Aah! NO!

"What a pussy!!!" I said & a dry laugh escaped my mouth!

"Whaaatt?!" he said with an angry face,

"you heard me, now if'll you excuse me, Something called the shower is waiting for me" i said & took my bag from the floor, then walked to the entrance of the building, I can hear feet running towards me,

"What do you want????!!!" I shouted on Nathen's face, he moved closer to me,and anger is covering his whole face!! I stepped back and back till I hit the wall,my bag fell down on the floor, and now his body is in front of me and my face between his hands that he rested on the wall on my back, his face is inches from mine and I can see his blue eyes are turning darker and darker as he moved closer and closer! why can't I move or hit him or react at this moment!!!! I can feel my breathing and my chest is raising up and down!! I'm not scared,, I'm not scared I said to myself while swallowing my throught!

"I.Said.Apologize!!!" he finally speaks "dude...I'm sorry,,ok!!" I said without thinking,,SHIT-_- now I'm the pussy one!!

he took his hand to his pocket & stepped back to give me the space to run away,, but I just walked slowly & took my bag from the floor, then finally pulled my shit together & said "you know a real pussy tries to threaten a girl!!!!" he answered back "Now you call that treating?!!!"....asshole, he just don't give up!!

I'm too tired to fight back so I start walking, when I heard him shout "By the way nice dance moves" I looked back and saw the smirk on his face while crossing his arms making his muscly hands showing off from his shirt!! I raised my middle finger to him and continue walking..please don't follow me!!!!

***************************

Heyy,,Thanks guys for reading<3 (Vote & Comment)

& if I may ask what kind of music you like?? =D

I for myself enjoy all kind of music especially Pop!!