Chapter7: Just Let It All Out

My head hurts right now and I can feel the room spinning, I just want to throw up right now! 

They did not just bail on me, And pretended that they're busy when they went to a freakin party!! 

I just couldn't so I left Scott and rushed to them, They're standing there laughing drinking like they did not just bailed on there fucking friend, I mean what the hell!? 

"Ohh hey guys!?" I said to them while crossing my arms giving them a straight look.

"Aaaa Becca,, What are you doing here!?" Max asked with a surprised face, of course he's fucking surprised!!!

"I'm the one who should be asking you this question!! How's your aunt Jami, Max!?" I asked him.

"Hey Becc I'm sorry, We were just,,," I caught him off "Save it!! And I see Riley did a great job nursing Stephen,,, How's your throat now Stephen!?,,, Because I'll be the one to rip it off you asshole!!!" I said as I grabbed Stephen's shirt.

"Hey hey Becc!!.. Calm down,, you don't understand, ok!" Max said pulling me away from Stephen.

"Understand what!? That you lied to me!! Why, I just want to know why you did this!? If you don't want to hang, Just tell me!!!" I said and the heat is all over my face, I'll punch him anytime!!

"Let's talk out side, ok!" Riley said.

"No!! we're not talking anywhere!! It's clear that you're fucking miss me!!!" I shouted trying not to drag attention to us.

"Becca!!! We're sorry ok!?. We just thought that you made new friends in your new school!" Stephen said trying to make the dumbest excuse ever!!

"Really Stephen!?.. What are we!? 2nd grade!?...Just don't try to make excuses!! Especially when they are this stupid!" I said to him.

"It's been 3days!!!! THREE fucking DAYS!!..And after what I did to you guys that's how you return it!!!?" I whispered shouted to them.

"I took the whole fucking blame for you!! Seriously you make me feel sick right and I would really love to throw up on you!!!" I continued shouting on them.

"Becca you're making this a big deal, It's just a party, And besides, Riley told me that Stephen was sick" Max said "What!?" Riley said with a surprising face "And I bailed on my family lame dinner,,,!" I caught off Max.

"You're not seriously thinking that I'll believe you for a second!!!? You're a dick!!" I shouted at him, if he thinks that I'll fall for there lies again. And before I could say anything Max grabbed me by my elbow so fuckin tight that I think it will leave a mark!

"You're over reacting and you're making a scene!! Is that what you want!? Making people watch you and cheer you as you act like a boy!!?" Max said still grabbing my elbow, As I took my other hand to remove his, Grabbed it with his other hand.

"Let go of me Max!" I said as I tired to pull away from him.

"Not if you don't let go of..." And just before he continued, Another hand pushed Max making him slid feets away from me.

"What the hell?!!" Max shouted at the guy, When I turned around to see who's the guy.

"You got to be shitting me?! What are you doing here Nathan?!" I said to Nathan.

"She said let go of her" Nathan said to Max without answering my question, Why is here! Or what in the world is he doing?!

"Nathan!" I shouted,

"Who the fuck are you!?" Max said stepping closer to Nathan,

"It's not your fucking business!!" Nathan said pushing Max in his chest, Oh god this's not good! What the hell is he doing right now!!!!