Chapter5: What Happened At Lunchbreak?!

aaaaah,,you know that feeling when your body is sweaty and your hair is dry, then you step into the shower & feel the hot warm water pouring down to your body...yeah I miss that feeling too!!!!

public boarding schools have Public showers! Can you believe this, you share the same shower with hundred different girls! and the worst part is you might see naked girls walking around having too much confident with them self's!!! EGGGhh,,

Thank god I came here and no ones around,,I think I'll stick with this plan, showering in 6 in the morning where everyone probably still a sleep, I took a quick shower then got dressed up my grey sweatpants and a black sweatshirt with black converse and put my hair in a messy bun, I'm not that kind of girl who cares a bout her look, and it was once that I wore a dress in my aunt's wedding, I wasn't comfortable with it, all I felt was air blowing underneath the dress,,haaah,,bad times bad times!!

I opened the room door quitly in case Lola is still a sleep, as I entered the room I saw Lola standing in front of the closet, when she saw me she said "Where were you?!!! I walk up and you weren't here!! I thought you left or something!!!" why is she talking like she give a damn about me?!

"let's just say I "ran away" would I leave all my stuff including my iPad and Money here??!!" I asked with a grin on my face,

"Haah, very funny!! but good point thogh!" she responds, and just before I say anything she caught me off "Hey listen,,I know you have no interests on being friends with me, and I do the same, believe me! but let's face it, we're roommates and we'll be living with each other for the rest of the year, at least tell me if your going somewhere or running away because when they ask me about you, I would know how to answer them!"

"Oookay,, let's see where the time will takes us!!" I said as I grabbed my bag and my iPad & faked a smile to her, then left the room, Jeee!! whats wrong with her! I said to myself.

**************************************

(Dear Chemistry Teacher,, Too Much Fucking Information For One Class,, Sincerely Every Human Being) did I mention before how much I hate chemic!! I really don't see (CHO2 + O2 -----> CH fuckin3 v53hhjv3uhri......Crap Crap Crap) will lead us in life!!!!??!! I just don't get this shit!! but looking at the bright-side it's lunch break! god I'm starving, I can feel my back is stuck with my stomach!!!

Hmmmm,,what do we have here " I'll have a cheese burger with some fries please" I said to the lady behind the counter, I went to the end of the counter and grabbed an Ice Tea,, cool, I don't remember my old school served Ice Tea! I started looking for an empty table to set, why everyone is staring at me! mind your own businesses you creeps! ohh there's an empty table, I'll set there before anyone get it, I sat quickly and put my bag on the chair next to me, I remember in my old school we had our own table in the perfect spot at lunchroom, I wanna cry right now! this's so not fair!!! ok ok calm down, I tell myself, then I took my iPad out of my bag and put my earphones on then started watching (Baby Daddy) don't you just love this show!

~10 minutes later~

"How many times should I tell you this!! You freak!" I hear someone's shouting, I told you earphones do suck!, I took them off then turned back to see what the hell is going back there!

"Nathan, C'mon, just leave the boy alone, it's not worth it" I looked at them while James told Nathan, What the fuck is wrong with this dude! why is he shouting on this poor boy?!

"I'll just leave now" the blond boy said with a quite tone, then started walking as he came a cross my table, I heard Nathan say "I'm not done here you freak! Come back" I looked as Nathan and the blond boy next to my table,,everyone is looking at them right now ,Nathan grabbed the boy's jacket, without thinking I stood up & pushed Nathan away, "Pick someone on your own size you douchebag!!" I shouted on Nathan's face, Oh Shit!!-_-' what did I just did! stupid heart you got there Becc!! but seriously bullies always get on my nerves! I mean maybe we were the school badasses but doesn't mean we would've bully students, it's not cool you know!

"What do you want from me!!!?" Nathan asked with anger tone,

"You don't have the right to talk to him like that" i said with a calm tone and crossed my arms over my chest, the boy seemed quite why isn't he talking?! please talk!! don't leave me in this horrified situation alone!!!

"& you don't have the right to get into peoples business!!"Nathan said back,, & I can hear people saying (Owww) (Burn) (In the face!!)....I hate those kind of people, I wish I could call the guys so they can back me up with this fight!

"I can punch you in a sensitive place right now, & trust me you won't be able to have kids after the pain takes over!!!" I said with a grin on my face,,hah,, I'm not sure what to do now!! but Nathan answered my thoughts & said "So you wanna put on a show right here?!", "What?!!" I'm confused right now! I thought he would punch me in the face or something!

He took his phone out from his pocket then start scrolling & tapping when suddenly he played a song (Safe & Sound) Whaaat?!! now I'm really confused!! "Here,, hold this for me" he handed me his phone I took it, with one eyebrow raised giving him a confusing look!

"Remember this?!"he said & starts dancing a weird but familiar dance...wait a sec?!! is he making fun of my dance moves!!!??! yes of course he is, that's what he meant when he said 'put on a show',,,I'm gonna kill this asshole!!!

"You think this's funny?!!" I said with anger and red anger skin covering my face!!

"Ohh,,wait?!! did I miss a move" he said with smirk on his face,

ok that's it!! I don't care who's here or who's watching, but I'm gonna kill this SON OF a BITCH!! & just before I do something that I'll regret doing when I go to jai, a hand on my shoulder backed me away "hey,,lets get out of here" finally the blond speaks!

"Okay" I managed to say as I threw Nathan's phone on the table and grabbed my bag and iPad walking with the blond to the lunchroom exit door, when I heard Nathan said,

"Ohhh,,leaving so early,,at least wait till the dance finale!!" Oh god I'm gonna kill him oneday!!that asshole!! what a showoff!!! fucking asshole!! who he thinks he is!!!!!??!!

****************************

Please please (Comment & Vote) 

(=Thanks for reading,,tell me what you think!!<3