Chapter10: And He's Back

As we reached the nurse room Nathan opened the door for me "Go inside and let the nurse check up on you, I'll be here outside if you need anything" He winked I nodded and got inside,

After the nurse was done and told me that I'm okay and there's nothing is broken 'Wooph thank god!' She gave me some ointment for the bruises I thanked her and lift the room, When I got outside no one was there and there's no sign of Nathan 'Why did he lift?! Where did he go?! Why is this bothering me?! I shouldn't even care!'  I walked back to the art class to get my things, The day moved faster than usual and I havn't seen Nathan for the rest of the day I only met Lola at lunchbreak and hang with Andy before I head to the dorms, As I was getting my keys from the bag my phone buzzed I opened the text that I got, Again! the 'texts creep' sending shitty threats, I don't know what is his problem exactly but I choose to ignore her/him.

Two weeks has past and they weren't that bad I mean I've been hanging out with Andy, Lola and her friend Kate, We went to the movies and it was fun, But the odd thing is that Nathan hasn't been around lately the last time I saw him was before I entered the nurse room the other day, Where did he go?! Why do I care anyways he can go to hell I don't give a damn, But rumor has it that Nathan has been in a 'Business Trip' You kidding me he's only 17 or 18 for god sake!! Look at me gossiping like one of those girls in that stupid tv-show 'Gossip Girl' I'm so pathetic!

It's Wednesday and I'm setting here in my biochemistry class bored to death this class is killing me slowly, Can't wait to leave it, I was walking in the hallway when I saw everyone crowding in front of the boys locker room, I went there to check on what was going, loud noises were coming from the inside, I pushed everyone to get a closer look,

"OH SHhitt!" I ran to James who was beating the crap out of Scott's face,

"JAMES! Stop it" I screamed and tried to pull James but he's too strong that I felt like a feather near him!

"James! Fuck!! you're killing him" I grabbed him by his shirt but he's not even noticing my existence, Suddenly a hard hand pushed me back then grabbed James arms pushing him away from Scott who looked like struggling to breath air with all the blood that was covering his face,

"What the hell James?!!" I heard a familiar voice and looked at our hero, Of course 'Nathan' who decided to just show up after two weeks and save the day, Great!

"I'm gonna kill this asshole!!!" James shouted trying to get out off Nathan's greb, Dude! You already killed him!!

"James! Stop it! He's not worth it, and you promised that you'll leave it and just dump that bitch" Nathan shouted back at James face, And by that I assume that Nathan told James about what we saw that day in the control room, But when I looked back at James face he was furious and very very mad, He did like that bitch Ha!? What does he see's in her anyways!

"You know getting into fights won't help you to get into Yale" Nathan said in a calm tone,

"Too late" We all turned our faces to see Principle David crossing his arms watching how Scott's bloody body laying on the floor "To my office now mr. Young!" Principal David said "And you mr. Thomas get cleaned then come to my office" Scott moved slowly trying to get up I wanna help him but Naaah he deserved it I mean hooking up with your friends girlfriends not a smooth dude!

"The show is over go to your classes kids" Principal David said to the students as they rushed to their classes, James followed the Principal as some guys helped Scott to get up, I looked around and saw Nathan starring at me,

"What?!" I said in an innocence way,

"You know that was a risky thing to do! James loses his control when he's angry, He wouldv'e hurt you without knowing" Nathan said with a consider,