05. niall love

Louis was in his car, coming back from his office when he remembered that he had to pick Niall up.
"SHIT!" he cursed and pulled in a sharp U-turn and started speeding to mums house.
He was driving at an insane speed, his mind on two hundred and seventeen things. Just as he entered the neighborhood his thoughts were interrupted by a female mechanical voice -- 'Niall calling'
Shaking his head he pressed a button on the console, "Hello?"
Niall's voice cane booming in the car, "Where are you? You are so late, and so screwed. Now you'll have to stay for dinner, I'll make sure you stay. You have to pay."
Louis drive with one hand, the other reducing the volume, "You shut the fuck up, okay? First of all be grateful I am coming and I am there, be outside the gate in 30seconds, if you are not there I am leaving. You know I am not joking."
"Mother says that you are to come inside."
"Please tell mum to kindly fuck off." Louis said while seeing his house in front, "Niall I'm here, get out."
He could hear Niall scrambling when he smiled, "30 seconds. Tick tock.."
"I'm coming. Wait!" and the line went dead.
Louis stopped his car outside and leaned back on the headrest.
Could he please hurry the fuck up? The match would be starting any moment.
Just then he saw Niall running and he opened the passenger door, "What the hell you doing? Sit up front!"
"Please. Shut up." Niall responded and motioned for someone to come forward.
Then Louis saw two men walking holding something.
Huh?
"Niall, what is going on?"
"Shushh!"
Niall guides the men to my car and they shuffle whatever it was..
Is that a Christmas tree? What the fuck?
Once the door closes Niall thanks those men and they return back to mum's house and plops himself beside him. "Let's go!"
"Lets go? LETS GO? What the fuck Niall? I don't want a fucking Christmas tree in my apartment. That better be for your apartment otherwise I'm throwing that shit out. And the tree is on my leather! ON MY FUCKING LEATHER NIALL!!"
"Can you please calm down, and drive? Don't you wanna see the match? It just started I guess."
God!!
Louis started the car and started driving back to his apartment.

Louis parked his car and got out, "Louis come on.. Help me with this.." Pointing to the tree.
"Nope. No way in hell. I've got to go. The match is on, I already missed a goal!" He whined and ran away.