11. after party

Louis check his phone which beeped with a text.
Liam: Sorry. Won't be able to make it.
Louis sighed. He knew that Liam wouldn't have come the minute he heard that Zayn and Gigi would be attending the after party.
Louis: Its okay, mate. But you are definitely coming for my birthday IDC
There was no reply and Louis threw the phone on the bed after staring at the screen waiting for a reply for a few seconds.
He was actually excited to attend this after party even though he knew he had to be on his best behaviour because he represented his fathers company and they had an image to maintain and blah blah.
I'm still gonna have fun.
Louis giggled, it would be so much better if Harry was here.
Louis let out a sigh again. He knew he had fucked up but he was joking. He didn't know how Harry was doing as he didn't have his number.
I hope he is fine now. I hope he is not crying anymore.
He let out a breath and fixed his hair before leaving the hotel to hit the after party.

--
Red Carpet
Louis saw Zayn immediately. Him with his pink hair stood out. He laughed a little when he saw that all Zayn did for the after party was chuck his blazer and rolled his sleeves.

On seeing Louis Zayn held up his hand at the photographers to single them to stop and he walked over to him

"Is Liam here?"
Louis shook his head. He could see Zayn's nerve twitch.
"You possibly can't expect him to be here when that stupid girlfriend of yours will be attending this event. I seriously have no idea how you invited her. The fuck Zayn!"
"I didn't exactly invite her okay. And please. She made a sizable contribution to your fathers charity."
"Its not sizable. I've seen the figure." Zayn cocked his eyebrow to which Louis rolled his eyes and held up five fingers.
Zayn didn't say anything.
"He might not even come for my birthday Zayn, I'm still convincing him but if he doesn't turn up it is going to be your fault entirely and I will never. Never, ever forgive you for that. Ever." Louis jabbed a finger onto Zayn's chest but kept his expression smiling in case the media decided to take pictures and brew up a controversial story.
"Now I'll go before I grow mad at you. See you inside."

Louis walked on searching for a known face when he saw Gigi.