Chapter 18

The heat of Frank's hands burned into Dennis' skin as they caressed up and down his back, fingers gouging lightly, dragging against his tense muscles. The man's lips grabbed at his throat tenderly yet with undeniable hunger. Dennis couldn't remember a time when someone had touched him and kissed him with such deep desire. He could barely remember the last time someone had touched him at all in an intimate manner.

His fingers trembling, Dennis tugged Frank's shirt from the waist of his slacks and shoved his hands up inside. He shuddered as his palms seemed to melt into Frank's heated skin. He kissed Frank's neck and rubbed his hands slowly lower, squeezing his ass—so firm and tense beneath the thin slacks. Dennis moaned and massaged his cheeks, pulling him tighter against him. Dennis knew this wasn't the time or place for them to surrender to their hunger and passion. Though they were in a secluded part of the park, the risk of being interrupted was still great. And he was on duty.

"Frank..." he groaned and grabbed the man's mouth, kissing him deep and long. "I want this," he whispered with a shaky breath. "I want you." He lost his train of thought or what he meant to say when Frank began kissing down his chest...his stomach...slowly sinking to his knees before him. Oh my God...

This was a very compromising position for the town Sheriff to be caught in should someone venture through the grove of trees. It could possibly jeopardize his job. But that wasn't the job his mind was focused on. He had no will to resist as Frank opened his pants and dragged down the zipper.

Oh, fuck. Dennis gasped softly when Frank very sensually massaged his hard package which strained his briefs through the open fly. Frank drew the front of his pants lower and kissed and sucked his throbbing member through the thin cotton fabric. "Oh God..." Dennis sank his fingers into Frank's hair and stroked through the strands tensely. "Oh Frank..." he shuddered. "That feels so...mmmm..."

Frank kissed a slow path to his navel and caressed his hands up Dennis' stomach then sank back down, dragging his fingertips down his skin and snagging the elastic band of his briefs. Oh God...please...don't stop...

The world around them faded away, and Dennis got lost in the tender ecstasy Frank was igniting inside him. Shivers raced through him as his briefs were tugged down and the warm evening air enveloped his stiff erection. He couldn't take his eyes off Frank's face as the man wrapped his fists around Dennis' thick shaft and stroked hand over hand. His lips touched the glistening tip, and Dennis gasped more sharply.

"You are amazing," Frank whispered with a strain of emotion and swirled his tongue around the crown then sucked the head into his mouth.

"Uh!" Dennis squeezed his strands, panting unsteadily. "Oh God, Frank..."

Frank drew back and licked his lips. "You taste amazing, too," he moaned and took him in again, deeper this time, his velvet tongue suctioning to the underside of his cock, slowly sucking it into his throat.

"Oh fuck..." Dennis swallowed hard. His stomach muscles quivered and trembled, and an ache tightened his balls. "Uuhhh...fuck...yes, Frank...oh my God, that feels so good."

Deep moans rumbled in Frank's chest as he stroked his mouth on Dennis' throbbing member, his intensity heightening. He clutched Dennis' hips, then shoved his hands beneath the rear band of his pants and grasped his ass, rocking Dennis in rhythm with his strokes.

"Uuuhh!" Dennis choked and held desperately to Frank's head. "Uuhh—God! Fuck...Frank...oh fuck..." His jaw clenched and throat constricted as his balls squeezed. He couldn't wait. The orgasm was swelling fast. It had been so long since a man had given this kind of attention. Fuck—no man had ever been this enthusiastic about him before. "Oh God, Frank..." he trembled, his legs weakening. "I'm so close...don't stop...please don't stop-"