Chapter 7: Brooklyn Bridge

"Ladies and gentleman, allow me to introduce, for the first time ever, Mrs. Alex and Piper Vause!"

The wedding crowd stood up and clapped. Some even cheered. The first thing Piper did was hug all of her Litchfield friends. She was so happy to see them. It had been so long.

"I'm so happy you all could make it!"

The wedding was a blast. They danced to slow music and upbeat music. The best part was when Nicky got drunk and tried hitting on everyone.

The night came to an end and Piper and Alex got in the car waiting for them.

Everyone waved them goodbye. As they drove away, they were just about the pass the Brooklyn Bridge. Just then, the car stopped. Piper was confused. "Alex, what are we doing?"

Alex turned to her new bride and said, "I have one more surprise for you."

They walked over to the Brooklyn Bridge and playing on a loud speaker was "Beautiful Drug" by Zac Brown Band. It was the song Alex dedicated to Piper.

"Alex, what's this?"

"I wanted to have a dance with you on the Brooklyn Bridge."

"Oh, Alex. I love you so much."

The song played and faded and the next song that played was "Brooklyn Bridge" by Lee DeWyze.

Piper's arms were around Alex's shoulders, holding her so tight. She couldn't believe how lucky she had gotten.

And just like the lyrics from the song said, Piper truly knew that nothing compared to dancing with Alex on the Brooklyn Bridge.