chapter 2 run in with the pack

Chapter 2

They were girls all of them very tall strong girls.

"Well duh they're werewolves" a voice in the back of my head said.

I didn’t know what to do they were just staring at me the one in the middle must have been the alpha of the pack I thought. The way she was standing and you could see the confidence pouring off her long black hair flowing down her shoulders she was the tallest. I didn’t notice much about the rest because they had started to walk towards me I didn’t know if they were a threat or not so I got ready for a fight it was just a part of who I was to expect the worst. But then the principle stepped out in front of me blocking my view and I didn’t like not being able to see my possible enemy.

"I see we aren’t off to the best of starts, I mean getting into fights on your first day and your first class I mean you have absolutely terrified your class mates." Mr.Wilson said to me with a very anxious look on his face.

Like he wasn’t sure how id react an- wait whoa did he just said I'd terrified my classmates. Hah yeah right they haven't seen nothing I thought to myself stupid humans.

"So, what do you have to say for yourself then."

"Well sir I’d like to say that you and your stupid school can go screw yourself and that your pupils are ignorant self-absorbed pigs but since I’m a good little girl I'll just tell you that I’m deeply sorry." I said with a smirk he wasn’t impressed.

"Well since you hate the pupils so much, I think we should change it so you will be showing our new students around and helping them with their classes." he turns around towards the girls.

"Girls come over here. I’d like you to meet Sasha she will be showing you around." without waiting for a reply he turn and practically ran away leaving me to stand with them.

"I hope you know we mean you no harm and wish only for your trust." the tallest one says I just stand and glare at her.

"Um well I’m Claire, the one on end is Emma, the red head is Rebecca, the one in blue is kaitelyn, the one with the hat is Jessica and on my left we hav-" I cut her off like I actually care what their names are.

"Look I don’t care about your names and I certainly won’t be giving you any of my trust! Did you expect to just walk up to me and we could be friends?! Yeah right, and don’t pretend you didn’t know I was here because my scent is all over this place so people know to stay clear. But obviously you’re not that smart." I almost snarl all of it at them but I’m not that good ha-ha the tall one what’s her name oh yeah Claire just stares at me like I’m nuts.

"No, actually we were hoping you would join our pack. We have noticed you don’t belong to a pack and would like you to join ours. Most of us know how hard it can be without a pack so..."she trailed off.

"NO I don’t want to join your stupid idiotic girly pack. I don’t do packs they are stupid, caging, and useless!" I shouted in her face.

"Now stay away from me because I won’t hesitate to kill you or anyone from your so called pack." and with that I turn and ran out the doors into the forest as soon as I was out of sight I phased I didn’t care about my clothes, I can buy new ones I knew was there was no way in hell that I was joining that pack. I’ve been in a pack it was cruel and I had no freedom, no free will. Who did they think they were coming into MY territory trying to get me to bow to their alpha. Yeah right!

A howl filled the air at first I thought it was them but then I realized it was just Conner. He must have heard what happened must have felt my anger and then a second later he was in my head:

"Hey what happened I only heard your last part with the pack what did they do?" Conner thought nothing doesn’t matter anymore. Just stay away from them they are bad news I can feel it! I reply still pissed but what Conner told me next had me howling, snarling and shaking in anger I just couldn’t believe it!