chapter 3 are you being serious? i dont want a mate

Chapter 3

"Well erh that’s going to be kinda hard because well one of them is my mate." he stuttered out.

"WHAT! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR MATE HOW STUPID ARE YOU?!" I stop dead and howl you can hear my anger in it I was furious.

"Sasha you know it’s something I can not control. It just happened please you of all people should understand what it’s like with your mate." Conner caught up with me and sat down in front of me not a smart thing to do when I’m this angry.

"Sasha please, she is my mate please try and understand because now I understand what it was like for you when I think about losing her it hurts and now I see how you felt about nico-"

"Don’t you dare say her name she is nothing to me and she is not my mate and this has nothing to do with me you’ve known her for what about 5 or 10 minutes and you love her no! Do you know why I was shouting at the alpha? Huh? No exactly they want me to join their pack! And I WONT GO BACK TO BEING IN A PACK! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?!"

"I wasn’t asking you to join the pack. All I want is for you to give them a chance give Carly a chance please that’s all I’m asking?" Conner pleaded

"NO! Tell Carly and the rest of your new pack that my statement still stands if they come near me or even look at me in the wrong way I WILL rip them apart." I snarled then took off towards my house. Conner stayed out of my head and took off to find his mate. Probably. I mean seriously they are in town for what, one day? One day and they have already took my one and only true friend. Then they expect ME to bow to them? I am an ALPHA! I lead not follow. I followed for too long. This is my birth right. How dare they- oh I’m seething WHY!? Why did it have to be him my best friend. Now I’m going to lose him forever. I know what kind of hold a mate has on you because of- NO! I cut that thought off.

"Almost home push harder faster". I chanted. Suddenly, WHACK! Something tackled me! I got up and got ready to fight. The snow white wolf got up as well I was ready to pounce but I did something stupid...

I looked her in the eyes. Then all of a sudden I felt the need to be at her side protecting her, comforting her, I needed her. WAIT WHAT!! NO! THIS cannot be happening not again I had a mate I lost her this isn’t possible I don’t want another mate! I growled a warning and the snow wolf looked shocked. She must have felt the pull as well and was surprised that I could still want to fight but in truth I didn’t. The snow white wolf turned and ran I just stood there and resisted the urge to follow her. I turned and ran across the road and phasing back to two legs when I was close enough to my house I went straight to my room.

How could I be so stupid? I didn’t want a mate. I didn’t need a mate. I told myself but my wolf disagreed my wolf said she was ours! Yeh not if I could help it. I would do anything to stop this. I would kill to stop this!

"No!" my wolf shouted at me. My wolf wanted her needed her to stop the pain inside me, to help heal my heart.

"NO!" I shouted at myself

"She who ever she is is not your mate. She is your enemy. She is part of the pack that took your best friend away." I said to myself. Wow, maybe I am going crazy. Just then my thoughts were interrupted by someone sliding through my window I sniffed the air. It was Conner.

"And what do you want now" I say sarcastically

"So it’s ok for you to mate with someone from the pack but not me?" Conner asked skeptically.

"I have no mate and I have no idea what you’re talking about and as for you you’re free to make your own mistakes"

"Don’t lie to me. Me and Carly were back at the house when Jessica came in with your scent all over her. Then when we asked her why, she told us YOU were HER mate so someone’s got to be lying and considering the circumstances I'd believe jess on this one." Conner said it as a matter of fact like I’d just broken a law and going to jail or something .

"Yeah? Well believe what you want you dirty mutt. Because that girl is not my mate now get out before I throw you out my window." Conner shrunk under my words he could feel the alphas authority in them. I was furious I needed to kill something, anything. Conner turned round just as he was about to walk out my bedroom door choosing to use doors rather windows he faced me.

"You and I both know you can’t deny the pull forever. It would be easier to give into it. I know that’s hard for you but it’s the truth Sasha you have been fighting your entire life. Maybe it’s time to just stop and let someone in other than me." with that he walked away.

He wanted me to give in? I thought he understood me? I thought he was there for me? But now he’s walking away to HIS mate. And now I have no one. I wasn’t going to give in so I can have everything ripped away from me again. I don’t think I can ever let anyone in again. I will fight. I will fight because that’s all I know to do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JESSICAS WOLF AT THE SIDE >>>>>