chapter 7 the seperation/heartbreak

what i didnt notice was the brown wolf standing behind the bushes,it was watching us.nicole was watching us...

================================================================================

*back at the house*

"so sasha jess whens the wedding"kaitelyn jokingly says making me choke on my water

*smack* "jess c'mon i was only having a laugh besides its gonna happen sometime...right"she looks at us questionally an jess looks at me so i just dodge

"wow just when i thought the awkward moments were over" i say with a massive grin.ok just so we are clear i have no intentions of getting married like ever A)i dont believe in it B)its just causes aruguments and C)i dont like being caged and i like my own freedom and marrige means being tied down and things so no i will not be gettin married but jess doesnt know this and its not like im lying i mean im only 15 nearly 16 its not high on my to do list.

then i have a thought...

"jess?"

"yeh babe?"babe? huh dont usally like it but its kinda cute when she says it.

"well i was just wondering ehm...how old are you?"

"i have just turned 18 why?"she looks confused but im not.this is wrong...so wrong.i mean i dont mind older girls but the law does.shit what am i gonna do now?

"eh jess we have a problem"oh how am i goin to say this. "im under age"i just blurt out i didnt mean to it just happened.

"what do you mean your 'under age'?"

"i mean im only 15 an-"

"HELPPPPP!"somebody screamed we both ran through to were the voice was but i stopped as soon as i seen what was happening and who it was.

kaitelyn was pinned to the floor by a wolf.a brown wolf.nicoles wolf.

nicole was about to go for her throat and jess was going to phase she was going to try and help by fighting nicole and i knew she would lose.

"STOP"someone shouted.wait was that me. she stops and looks at me so i phase technically we are connected because we are both alphas only im pure blooded shes alpha cause shes a bitch who ruin my life.

"let her go!what do you want!"i think to her hoping she heard and she did but she didnt get off kaitelyn yet though

"i want you.your mines not hers"she snarls a jess which annoys me even more

"you had me you ruined me.is this what its about you want to ruin my life again now that im happy?"

"i didnt ruin your life you did you were to perfect you needed to be woken up out of your dream and your doing it again"

"NO you ruined my life not me and i was far for perfect you just didnt care enough to notice that i was hurting"flashes of memories past through my mind

my mum crying and shouting,me getting beaten by boys,me getting called a freak because i was diffrent for the other girls,me seeing my mum getting killed by a wolf,me crying,nicoles smile,mine and nicoles first kiss,the first time i phased,me cathing nicole and kyle cheating ,me crying on the ground and nicole laughing and then my pack turning their backs on me and walking away.and then jessie.

"

your nothing to me nicole nothing you ripped my life apart not me iv blamed myself for so long but it was you not me and jess is the best thing that has happened to me and you...well you were the worst" i was so angry i forgot about everything