chapter 5 nicoles return and sasha heart break

Chapter 5

"Sasha!.. Sasha!.. Oi!" I hear someone shout and finally look away it was Conner.

"What?” I ask annoyed.

"Nothing, just wake you up out your...daydream.” he says with a grin. Oh I wanted to slap him.

"Whatever, so I’m Sasha and I only remember like 4 of your names.” I say.

"Well then I’m Claire I’m sure you remember me.” the tall raven haired girl said. I did remember. I was trying not to laugh as I remembered our first encounter.

"Well Claire erm...hi."

"And I’m Emma as you well know.” she says sarcastically.

"Right, I don’t need the whole run down. Can we just put our first/second encounter behind us and just say name please.” I say quickly trying not to sound too much like a bitch.

"Okay then I’m Skylar."

"Katelyn."

"Rebecca or Becca."

"Carly."

"Bella"

"Taylor."

"Sadie." after Sadie said her name it was an awkward silence. There was only one other person that hadn’t said her name, Jessica.

"I’m Jessica.” she said nervously. Her voice was like silk so smooth.

"But I find it rather girly. So I usually get called Jess or Jessie." I just stood there. I didn’t know what to say or do so Conner nudged me.

"Uh okay then well, umm, first I’d like to say sorry to you Jess for the way I acted in the woods. I should not have growled at you like that. I’m sorry and err Claire I shouldn’t have shouted or threatened you like that. I’m just...not big on the whole pack deal so uhh yeah sorry” I say with my head down. I totally suck at apologizing.

"That’s ok." Claire says. But jess just stayed silent. I didn’t know if she was still angry or she didn’t know what to say so we all just stood there awkwardly. So me being me said,

"Awkward!" and everyone burst out laughing maybe this wouldn’t be as bad as I thought

"So what do you guys want to...we could play the Xbox.” I have no idea where the Xbox idea came from. Sometimes I think I was meant to be a boy, ha-ha.

"Uhh, actually that’s more Jessie’s thing. But hey why don’t you play with each other?" Skylar says. Ok, that so did not sound right. I’m kind of dirty minded. Apparently I’m not the only one.

"Skylar that’s soo wrong.” Emma said

"You know what I meant...you do know what I mean right?” Skylar asked worried.

"Yeah don’t worry about it. Well I’m up for it if Jess is, I’ve got err cod mw3 if you want to play that? Or-"

"Nah cod is fine. Best game if you ask me” Jess reply’s happily. Great, I think maybe shed be a good mate. I mean we like the same games an-whoa stop no mate. No nothing. I mean maybe we can be friends.

*2 hours later*

Conner and the rest of the girls are just having fun. Jessie and I are still playing cod, getting along really well. Well we were until,

Knock. Knock.

“Wonder who’s at the door at this time?” I think as I walk to the door.

"Nicole?" I ask breathless. I can’t believe it. I can’t breathe. She can’t be here, not now.

"Hello sexy. You miss me?" Nicole says. I didn’t know what to do. My wolf was cowering in pain away from her. So I did what my instincts told me to do...I punched her and ran past her. I didn’t know what else to do. She can’t be here. Not now, not ever. She left me hurt and broken.

I phased and howled as loud as I could. You could hear the pain in my howl. Then, I heard someone coming. I thought it was her so I ran faster. I knew it wasn’t Conner. I would have heard him in my head. I was so angry I could feel the tears getting my fur wet. It hurt so much when I thought about what she did to me. Did she think I was going to welcome her back with open arms? What I didn’t know was what to do. And this damned wolf that was following me kept getting closer. I was so fed up, I turned around and smacked right into it. I was about to lunge for its throat. But then I realized it wasn’t Nicole at all. Staring up at me with the kindest blue eyes was my snow white wolf, my Jessie. It was her that had come after me and I’d hurt her. I could see the blood covering her fur. I must have scratched her or something. But while looking into her eyes, I didn’t realize I’d phased back and was lying naked on top of her. She also phased back so we were both naked, but I didn’t care. All I cared about was that she was here, holding me. I just broke down and started crying. I just couldn’t stop it. The whole time Jess was just holding me telling me its be okay. I don’t know when, but I must have fell asleep where my dreams were not any better. Even with Jess protecting me ...