Chapter 9

In celebration of Britney's new song - Make Me ! ^^ I have so many queens lmao

Niall rushed out of the front door of his house, cursing himself for snoozing his alarm. He was just five minutes late, not much and there was still half an hour till school started but the main problem was that, Zayn had rung the doorbell and now, even though Niall was trying his hardest to run down the stairs as quickly as he could, Greg had gotten their faster. 

"Oh no Greg!" The blonde whispered to himself, rubbing a tired hand down his face as he got to the front door. He really should've given Zayn his phone number but a part of him was sure that the raven haired Pakistani already had it. Which should be creepy but somehow, Niall didn't really care anymore. He was getting used to Zayn's weird ways and he should be scared because absolutely nobody in his school had one single good thing to say about Zayn rather than the fact that he's a rich spoiled brat who gets high more than once a week. The last part, Niall couldn't really judge him for that without appearing as a hypocrite. 

"Who is this?" Greg frowned, eyes raking up and down Zayn's appearance. The Muslim was wearing a black full sleeved shirt with a scarf wrapped around his neck, he had his signature black jeans on and this time, to Niall's surprise, Zayn had a cute grey beanie on his head. He was frowning at Greg and Niall had to admit, it was the cutest expression ever. 

"I'm his boy-" Niall gasped, quickly reaching out to slam his palm on the tanned boy's face

"I'm his boy-" Niall gasped, quickly reaching out to slam his palm on the tanned boy's face . The blonde glared wondering how to ease out the situation. For starters, he wasn't gay or bi or anything other than straight. At least before Zayn he was certain of that but now, even his own feelings were confused. To have his brother knowing that he was in a relationship with a boy, much less a boy like Zayn, was definitely not on his to-do list. 

"He's my friend." The smaller lad whispered out, quietly removing his hand from Zayn's mouth and bringing them to his sides. He eyed Greg, waiting for the older brunette to respond but Greg kept quiet. "We're leaving for school now." Niall whispered, feeling a bit small under Zayn's intense gaze and Greg's silent one. He quietly grabbed Zayn by the hand and dragged him away from the house, not waiting for Greg to even respond. Niall sighed to himself, knowing fully well that he would have to explain himself later. he was never one to react like this and considering that Zayn was something his mother would label as 'bad crowd', Niall knew that he was in for a lecture.

"Your family is homophobic?" The tanned boy asked, getting  the key of his bike out and played around with it. They had a lot of time before going to school and even though, Zayn really didn't care much about education, he knew Niall gave a lot of fucks about his. 

"I don't know. We never asked and it doesn't matter. I'm not gay." Niall mumbled, grabbing the helmet and just staring at it. In his life, he had never really judged someone. Okay, maybe he called that dude in a hideous red print dress a loser and maybe he called a boy a 'slut' once but in his defense, that fucker was cheating on his boyfriend with two different guys, but apart from that, he had never really bashed someone out for their sexuality or their race or religion. These things didn't really matter to him. He had never thought about it. For Niall, if someone was a good person, then they were a good person. Irrespective of their gender, race, religion and sexual orientation.