Chapter 24

The bike looked all shiny and new, making Niall cock his head to the side in wonder whether Zayn had cleaned it up or whether he got a new one. He really couldn't understand why Zayn was standing in front of his house, sitting on the shiny bike and holding out a helmet - most probably for the blonde to take - and it just angered Niall for some reason. He was looking forward to walking to school but now, all his thoughts about clearing his feelings and forming a firm decision about whether him and Zayn even deserved a chance, was gone in the drain. He certainly wouldn't be able to think everything through while being in the presence of the famous playboy Zayn Malik. 

"Why are you here?" Niall sighed, taking the helmet in his own hands and putting it around his head. Reluctantly, he got on the bike, cursing Zayn for ruining his plans. A part of a him really just wanted to put an end to everything, but a stronger part of him wanted to hold on to the man, as long as he would let him. Niall was scared with how willing he was to accept even the tiniest bit of affection that Zayn offered him. It shook him to the core. He hated being dependent on someone, he hated basing all his moods and emotions on someone. He hated Zayn for doing this to me and he hated himself for falling for such a mysterious and dangerous man. It wasn't that Zayn would ever harm him physically but Niall was certain that he would definitely get his heart broken.

"Because I wanted to take you to school. I have things planned for the evening, after school, so keep your schedule clear and don't you dare make an excuse, kitten." The blonde could just feel the Pakistani smirking but before he had the time to say anything else, Zayn had already started the bike up, making Niall's body lurch forward a little and his frail arms went unconsciously around the raven haired man's waist, holding him close and tight enough that he could feel his abs and his toned muscles under the material of his shirt. 

The bike stopped suddenly, making Niall frown when he noticed that they had already reached the school building. Ignoring the disappointment he felt for the ride not lasting long, he quickly got down from the bike, removing the helmet in a haste but as his fingers shook and his body felt all warm and nervous with the way Zayn was staring at him, Niall just couldn't bring the helmet down. His eyes widened when Zayn's arms went around his waist, bringing him closer to where he was still sitting on the bike and with one swift movement, the older man had taken the blonde's helmet off and placed it along with his own discarded one. 

"Let me go." The blonde whispered meekly, feeling his heart throbbing way too quickly, making him conscious of the eyes of everyone in the parking lot. He couldn't stop the blush from filling his cheeks and the way Zayn's hazel eyes with those lovely golden specks around them were staring at him, an unknown look filling his entire features, wasn't making anything easier for the struggling blonde. 

"Only if you promise to go out with me after school." Zayn smirked, bringing Niall closer and closer until he could successfully bury his face in the crook of Niall's neck. The way Niall shivered and the way he smelled, so delicious and tempting, something like cherry along with honey and something else just made Zayn crazy for the blonde. He was starting to hate how quickly his body responded to Niall's presence. It was as if his mini self knew when the blonde was around. 

"F-fuck you Malik." Niall whimpered, hiding his face down as his hands clutched onto Zayn's biceps. He could feel the raven haired man's tongue poking out and licking down his neck, making Niall  shiver in pleasure when Zayn bit down a little on the tender flesh. "Z-Zayn please. People are watching." His voice was shaky, making him all the more nervous and aware of the position he was in. He couldn't bring himself to push Zayn away, the pleasure feeling was overpowering all his rational senses. "Please Zayn." 

"I love how lewd you are, kitten." Zayn chuckled, dragging his fingers inside the blonde's white soft sweater. Slowly running his fingers up and down, Zayn took the time to feel the soft flesh, Niall's pale skin calling out to him and he was well aware that if he continued doing anything more, he would soon be pushing the blonde against one of the parked cars and fucking his ass wide open, for everyone to see. Suddenly, the thought of anyone else seeing Niall's body as he screamed and begged in pleasure made Zayn furious. He quickly pulled away from the blonde, not sure why he was reacting like a possessive freak but when the image of somebody else touching or even watching Niall in a lewd state, infiltrated his mind, it made Zayn's blood boil.