Chapter 4

Josh^^

Bens POV

I can't believe it. I mean I'm the soon-to-be-alphas mate. Me, the smallest person ever who is bullied and beat up. The omega and the alpha, oh god nobody is going to accept this. They are all going to hate James and I'm going to get beat up even more, oh no. These thoughts were just running through my head on replay. Before I slowly started to drift back to sleep next to my mate.

~Time skip~

I woke up and had to pee really bad. When I tried to get up I was having difficulty, I had two arms wrapped around me waist either protectively or possessively I couldn't decide. All I know is they had an iron grip on me and I was not that strong. I continued to move around before I heard a groan and a muffled "stop moving."

"I have to pee, please let me go unless you want me to pee on your bed, we also have to get ready to go to school." I said trying to convince him to let go of me and to get his butt up. He groaned again but reluctantly let me go. I hopped off the bed and ran to the bathroom. After I finished doing my business I walked back into the room to see a very hot looking alpha sitting on his bed in all of his glory. God morning looked good on him.

"Morning little mate." He said in s deep, husky morning voice that sent shivers down my spine. He chuckled at this and got up to walk over to me. With every step he made towards me I made one back until my back was against a wall with him cornering me in. He leaned down and whispered something into my ear.

"You look really sexy in my clothes, I want to ravish you right here and right now." I had to resist the urge to moan, what was he doing to me?

"But we have school so," he picked me up quickly, I yelped why does he like picking me up so much? "I'm going to take you to your old  room so you can get ready and I'll be driving you to school today, ok?" He said as he carried me towards my room. I just nodded in response before he dropped me off in my room. I quickly tried to shove him out so he could get dressed and I could get dressed. Key word;tried.

After a few minutes I finally got him out and I went to take a quick shower before changing into black skinny jeans, a light blue v-neck some grey converse, and a grey beanie. I checked myself in the mirror and thought I looked good and decided to head out and go see my mate. I was nervous which didn't happen that often. Of course I got scared but never really nervous.

Once I got down stairs everyone looked at me and either smiled or glared at me out of jealously but still bowed. I felt someone's hands wrap around my small waist and nearly jumped out of my skin. But I soon relaxed when I heard a deep chuckle realizing it was just James. I pushed him off of me and went to get some coffee only to have it taken away from me by James.

"W-what are you doing?" I questioned angrily, I am not a morning person and nobody takes my coffee from me. Then he dumped if out.

"We are going to Starbucks so let's go." He responded kinda slowly before dragging me out of the house. I then took in his outfit, he was wearing grey joggers that hung low on his hips, with a white tight fitting shirt, and some tennis shoes. He looked really good.

After about a 15 minute drive we pulled up to Starbucks and got out to go inside. He ordered a grande cappuccino with two shots of espresso, with a blueberry muffin. I ordered a caramel mocha with three shots of espresso, with a chocolate chip muffin. When I tried to pay he literally grabbed my hand spun me around into his chest and payed himself. We were grabbing attention from a few people but nobody cared, they all just went back to what they were doing.

Once we got our food and drinks we decided to stay and eat there because we had a good amount of time before school started. That's when I noticed something written on the side of my cup next to my name. I picked it up and saw that it was the number of someone named Alec Lightwood. I turned back around to see some guy smile at me and do the call me sign thing, then went back to work. I blushed and looked back at James who was fuming with anger. He looked like he was about to kill someone.

I quickly stood up went over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek, he seemed to calm down a little bit, but not much. I was about to walk out to the car when he grabbed me wrist and pulled me so I was sitting on the arm of the chair and he was standing before he whisper yelled "Mine!" Into my ear. It sent chills down my spine, he pulled me back up and wrapped his arm possessively around my waist and pulled me into my side and walked us back out to his car. He walked me over to the passenger seat opened the door for me and pushed me inside before giving me a kiss on the check.

Finally he made his over to the drivers side before putting the keys in the ignition and starting our drive to school. I could tell he was still angry but not as much. Once we pulled up to the school I went to get out but he put a hand on my shoulder that stopped me. It sent tingles through my body, and wherever he touched was on fire. I turned to look at him, when I met his gaze I practically melted.

Then he took me by surprise and kissed me. Full on the lips kiss. It took me a second to respond but when I did it was like magic. I could feel the fireworks go off in my mouth, the feeling of his somewhat chapped lips on my moist ones. One of his giant hands was resting on my cheek and the other was on my hip. Mine were tangled up in his shirt holding on to it like a life saver. I felt his tongue move across my bottom lip asking for entrance which I immediately granted. He took this time to explore every crevices in my mouth leaving no place untouched. He tasted amazing like coffee, chocolate, and more it just tasted amazing. I finally pulled back needing to breathe when he rested his forehead on mine.

"You're mine, nobody else's. I want everyone to know that." He whispered while I was still panting. I was confused I wasn't going to let him mark me right now which he should expect. Then he went into his bag and pulled out a baby blue v-neck shirt and quickly pulled mine off and put his on. Was he planing this the whole time?

"There now my scent is on you." He said while putting his face in my neck and breathing in my scent. It took everything in me not to moan.

"T-t-this is a dress on me." I said because it was I was tiny compared to him.

"I knew it was going to be big on you so," he paused and went through his middle compartment and pulled out a hair-tie which I had no idea whose it was because he was gay and didn't have any siblings. He motioned me to turn around so I did and he grabbed my sides so I was on my knees. He grabbed most of the material and put it in a little tail before tucking it under the shirt. The shirt was still big but it wasn't as long and it fit me better.

"There now it looks better." He said before grabbing both of our bags and getting out of the with me following.

Right when we got out all eyes were on us. This is going to be a long day I thought to myself as we entered the school.

Vote
Comment
Add
Share