Chapter 5

Alice^^

James POV

I was furious, that was definitely an understatement. That guy just thought it was okay for him to put his number on my mates coffee cup. It took everything in me not to go over and rip his head off. Ben quickly realized because he walked over and kissed me on the cheek, it calmed me down some and I'm glad he knows he's mine.

And our kiss, oh that kiss I swear I could get drunk off of his taste. And knowing he was wearing my shirt so my scent was mixed with his and it was just perfect. Now everyone knew he was mine and would keep the fuck away.

We were walking into school right now and everyone was staring at us which was obviously making my little mate uncomfortable so I told everyone to mind their own business. He just looked up at me with a blush on his perfect little cheeks.

"BENJAMIN JOHAN ROSS!" I heard someone yell my mate instantly froze and mumbled a string of curse words before turning around. There I saw a girl that was about 5'6" with blue hair and brown eyes with a guy that was obviously her mate on her arm. He was about 6' with red hair and hazel eyes. She started stomping over here and my mate just clung to my arm.

I growled protectively when they got here and she just scolded at me and then turned back to my mate.

"When the hell were you going to tell me you found your mate?!?" She shouted, her mate needed to calm her down soon

"A-A-Alice I um just f-found out l-l-last night." He mumbled out.

"Hey Alice calm down okay I bet this is a lot for him to take in." Her mate, which name I still didn't know, said patiently. Good, he's calming her down.

"You're right Liam," oh that was his name. "Sorry Ben I just heard other people talking about it and was kinda pissed that you didn't tell me." She said is a sincere way.

"It's okay I should have told you," he said losing his grip on my arm "anyway James this is my best friend Alice and her mate Liam." He said introducing me to them I just nodded and put an arm around his waist and pulling him into my side. I could see he was blushing intensely.

"Alpha" they both said bowing their head in submission and respect.

"Ok well I have to get to my class so," Ben said while pulling me away from his friends which looked kinda pissed that he was leaving them.

"Why didn't want to stay with your friends?" I asked because I was confused on why he didn't want to stay with his friends.

"They are w-w-well different." He said while opening his locker and ripping his bag from my hold to put it in his locker.

"Different?" I asked generally confused on why he didn't want me to get to know his friends.

"Yeah, t-t-they just aren't the most r-r-respectable people I guess." He stuttered which I found extremely cute but I know he hated; I figured he stuttered because I just got in his life but I don't care I like it. He finally got his books out of his locker and looked up at me with a small smile on his face and pink tinted cheeks. I smiled down lovingly at him and grabbed his books and his hand while we walked to my locker a couple hallways away.

When we got there all my friends were crowding my locker with a bunch of other kinda popular people around. I could sense Bens nervousness so I looked down at him and just mouthed to him 'it's gonna be fine, stay by me.' He just nodded before pressing himself into my side. I just wrapped an arm around him and walked toward my locker.

Once I got there everyone stopped talking to look at me and congratulate me on finding my mate. Ben just blushed and buried himself further into me like he was trying to disappear, I chuckled at this. I grabbed my books out of my locker and walked Ben to class. He had AP English first and I had history, which was right next to his class which I was happy for.

~Lunch~

Ben and I didn't have any classes together before lunch but we had lunch together so I was going to spend the entire period with him. Of course I went to sit with him at his lunch table and of course my best friend and beta Leo followed.

"Hey" I said walking over to their table that only Ben, Alice, and Liam were at, I'm guessing Ben didn't really have many friends.

"H-hi" Ben said shyly while giving me a small wave. He's so fucking adorable I couldn't resist anymore. I sat down and quickly pick him up with him giving me a yelp and sat him in my lap. I wrapped my arms around him tightly him while he just rested his head on my chest.

The entire lunch room was staring at us, and some of my closer friends came over from my old table to sit with us; including my beta and best friend Leo and my third in command Kade. They all made conversation with Alice and Liam while Ben was embarrassed by all of the attention everyone was getting him so he just hid in beautiful face in my chest.

Lunch went by faster than I wanted but, I was okay with it because I had the same class as Ben after lunch. We both went our separate ways (much to my protest) to go to our lockers to get our books for French. Ben just told me to meet him in class and that he'd sit by me so it was a fair trade.

When I got to class a minute before class started and I quickly realized Ben wasn't there. I started to get a bad feeling in my stomach so I grabbed Leo and we walked out of class and I soon smelt a bad smell. A smell that I never wanted to smell; Bens blood.

Comment
Vote
Add
Share