Chapter 3: The Reveal

After Zayn and Mae had finished doing their 'business', they both continued walking down the empty streets of London. He had his jacket wrapped around her nicely since her jacket got soaked when he took it off of her earlier, the girl savoring the moment since she could smell Zayn's cologne on the piece of clothing. "So I guess I'm walking you home now, huh?" he asked and grinned at her as they came up to a neighborhood, his hands stuffed in his pockets to keep them warm for at least a little bit.

"Yeah. I mean, aren't you a gentleman? Fucking girls you just met in alleys." she said and laughed, winking at him and smiling when the lad laughed. "A true gentleman at that huh?" he said and smiled, following her lead and reaching up to run a hand through his hair. "Hey. There's just this one thing I've been meaning to tell you but couldn't since you know... we did it.. it was great and I couldn't say anything other than 'Ugh! Oh my God! Shit! M-more!'" she said, trying her best to say those phrases like she did earlier. Zayn laughed and shook his head at Mae who took light of the situation, much to Zayn's surprise.

"So what is it you've wanted to tell me?" he asked and quirked an eyebrow up, waiting for her response before he followed her up to a drive-way of a large two-storey house. "I kinda have.." she said before quickly hiding when the porch light flicked on. "Shit!" she said in a hushed tone as she and Zayn crouched down behind a Range Rover. "You kinda have what?" he asked in a whisper, his hot breath trickling her ear which made her let out a strangled moan. "Just.. Keep quiet for a while, would you?" she said and shook her head, quickly dashing off to the backyard and looking at her arms to see that she got goosebumps from Zayn's small action.

Zayn furrowed his eyebrows and tried to decode what was happening, not really sure about what had happened between them earlier. He followed Mae closely and was really curious to know as to what or who she was hiding from. Mae bit her lip in nervousness, tiptoeing lightly across the soft grass of the yard of the house she was sharing with her fiancee. He was about to reach out for Mae's shoulder when he accidentally tripped over the garden hose, letting out a yelp as he fell face-first to the ground. The backdoor suddenly flew open and there stood a tall and blonde lad, his brows furrowed as his eyes searched for what had caused the noise he had just heard.

Mae let out a sigh and stood up, knowing that it was no use for the two of them to keep hiding behind the bushes since her fiancee already knew that there was someone in the yard. "Babe? What're you doing out here sneaking around?" The man asked and laughed, walking over to his fiancee and slinging his arm over her shoulder. Zayn stood up after a while and wiped some dew off of his face. "Umm.. My friend here was just dropping me off.." she said in a hushed tone, looking at Zayn who now had a shocked look on his face. "Right. Umm.. Niall, this is Zayn.. Zayn, this is Niall. My fiancee." she said and looked at the two men in front of her.

"I know."

---------------

Hi!!! I'm so sorry for the late uploadddddddddd. I got grounded and had to focus first with school. :( But here it is!! I promise I'll update faster and more frequently to make it up to those of you who still read my story. Haha. :) x Thank you so much!! Don't forget to vote and follow meeeeeeeeee. xx

F