Chapter 2

FRANK'S POV

I think I managed to convince her, She seemed convinced anyway. It felt good holding her in my arms, her actually wanting to be here now because of that story. She was mine now. I took her to my country house which no one but me knows about. She can finally be happy with me and we can live a good life together. No more distractions.

"I love you" I whispered in her ear and waited for her to say the same thing. She kept quiet and I sighed, probably to early yet.

"Frank.."She whispered and my attention was focused on her. "I'm sorry" She whispered and I chuckled hugging her more.

"You don't need to be sorry" I smirked "Just be you" I whispered letting her go and she sat up normally. "Wanna watch some TV?" I asked and she nodded. I turned it on and flicked through the channels until a soppy romantic film came on.

"Can we put the news on--"

"No" I snapped and she jumped. "Sorry, its just a load of shit. The media today's so stupid...It annoys me" I sighed trying to think of an excuse and she nodded. "Sorry for making you jump" I whispered and she leaned back and into me.

"It's okay, I just felt like iv'e been away from the real world for ages" She sighed and I cuddled into her. "Did I miss much in my sleep?"

"Nope" I lied.

"So Um, what do you want to do? We could go outside.."

"I was thinking we could just stay together for the day indoors, just me and you time" I interrupted her and she nodded looking down.

"I just need fresh air" She whispered

"We can go in the garden, I just want you to get your memory back first before going outside into the open and scaring yourself" I lied and she nodded resting her head on my shoulder. I liked this, it just felt right us being together.

"Can I call Joey?" She asked and I panicked a little.

"I don't have her new number"

"I'll try her old number then, I just want to talk to her" Crap.

"Don't you want to be with me" I asked her pulling away as my best attempt to change the subject "Its like you're trying to get away from me anyway possible" I frowned sadly and she gasped.

"No I just feel like I haven't talked to her in ages. I'm just worried Frank! Please" She begged and I shook my head.

"It's our day Sophie, just me and you. Not anyone else. The world can wait" I whispered and she held my hand.

"Please, It will put my mind at ease"

"No" I snapped She was so stubborn, She probably knows somethings up but I wasn't giving in that easy. I WILL make this work no matter what. "Let's just watch some TV and relax" I whispered leaning back into the sofa and she did the same. This would be harder than I thought really.