Chapter 5

FRANK'S POV

So I had one week to make her fall in love with me? Shouldn't be too hard right? She said she liked me back in the old place I just came second that's all but still, she still admitted she liked me. Even if she didn't 'Love' me by the end of the week I'm not letting her go. I can't, I just can't live without her. It's strange...The chemistry we have between each other. It's very strong yet she's blind to see it but I'll help her with that. I lead her into the house and sat her down at the table. First thing I'll try is cooking her a romantic dinner. 

"You do like vegetable lasagna right?" I asked her and she nodded slowly, I flashed her a smile and walked to the oven. I could cook these easily. I put the right settings on the oven and walked to the draw, Candles. We need candles for this. Set the mood right? I grabbed a few and started placing them neatly around the table, She kind of just sat there observing it all confused. She probably thought I didn't have it in me but I do. I will do anything for her. "You like it so far?" I asked smiling and she nodded slowly.

"I have a weird thing abouts candles, just love them" She shrugged and I set more up for her. If she loved candles I'd buy loads for her. Well, as many as I could. "Thank you" She whispered and I walked to the oven to check on the lasagna. Done. I took it out and started putting it onto the dishes neatly. When I wanted to cook and have good presentation I could serve well. I put a little tomato decoration at the side and put it in front of her. 

"Enjoy" I whispered putting mine down opposite her and sitting. She just stared at it for a moment probably thinking I poisoned it or something, she finally took a bite and smiled.

"Tastes delicious" She chuckled eating more and I couldn't help but smile smugly. Yeah, I can cook when I want.

"See, I'm not that bad" I laughed eating my own. When we were finished I quickly shoved the plates into the sink and walked to her. I took her hand gently and pulled her up to me staring into her eyes, slowly...Losing control.

"Frank" She whispered frowning slightly as I leaned in a little "Don't" She whispered even quieter but my lips were so close to hers, they was calling me, begging me to touch them. I couldn't stop myself...I kissed her. My hand held her head there as I closed my eyes, deepening it. She was mumbling, moaning. A shiver went down my spine and I moaned quietly.

"I love you" I whispered kissing her again and again, I couldn't stop.

"Frank Stop" She begged and I stared at her. "No..." She shook her head looking at me sadly and I frowned.

"Your not giving me a chance" I said through gritted teeth

"I am Frank but this is too fast! Kissing...No and your trying to get me in bed!" She shouted and I let her go slowly.

"I.." I didn't know what to say, I was speechless. 

"Not yet Frank, I'm sorry but no" She sighed sadly and I hugged her gently. She's right, I was going too fast. If I wanted this to work then I'd have to wait. Wait until she was ready. She would respect me more then yeah? I pulled away and smiled at her

"If time is what you want, time is what you get" I smiled and she looked at me worried. "Whenever you're ready, I'll be ready" I kissed her cheek and lead her to the living room, I must admit that I feel like a douche after trying to get her in bed on the first day...Yeah but, It's just her. It's so hard to control myself when I'm with her.