Chapter 6

GERARD'S POV

The police was checking this area now, looking for them. I hope that bastard gets put down for life in prison, he took this too far. He made everyone want to quit our career. He did this to us all. I decided that I was going to hang around the shop, see if he comes here today. If not...I'll just have to wait. To be honest, I didn't want the police involved when I find him because I didn't want to be locked up for murder.

"We questioned the lady at the till" I heard the detective and turned to face him. "We're doing all we can to find him. We'll do a search from a 5 mile radius" I frowned.

"5 Miles? Is that it?" I asked angry

"At the moment yes" He sighed and I shook my head annoyed "We'll find them. Then we will know who's innocent or not" He smirked and walked off. I probably will be sent to prison, after all I did kidnap her, She probably hates me. Sad thing about it is that I really cared about her. It destroys me knowing she's with that crazy bastard.

Where the fuck would Frank go? I was his best friend so why don't I Know!? It fustrates me so much, He's probably only taken her to annoy me. Well, well done Frank. Mission accomplished now bring her back to me. Great, now I'm speaking to myself. 

I grabbed my phone and stared at it. I had to think of something and quick, he could have killed her by now...Oh god. I sighed and a number popped in my head. Wait...We had secret numbers! FUCK FRANK HAS A SECRET PHONE! I quickly typed the number in and rang it looking around. The police was gone so I guess they was searching.

"Come on pick up" I muttered angrily and heard a phone ring nearby. I looked to see a man in a hoody grab his phone. He ignored it and shoved it back in his pocket walking down an alleyway. Frank! Fucking dick. I ran after him and down the alleyway where I saw him stand and wait for someone. I ran up to him and pinned him to the wall frowning.

"What the.."

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE!?" I shouted at him hitting the back of his head on the wall making him wince.

"OUCH! WHERE'S WHO!?" He asked, that wasn't Frank's voice. I pulled his hood down and it wasn't Frank. It was just some random teenager. I let go of him slowly and he straightened up holding his head.

"Shit" I muttered sadly "I'm sorry. I thought you was someone else" I handed him some 'Apology' money. "No hard feelings eh?" I asked and he smiled when he counted the money.

"Hurt me again if you'll pay me again" He chuckled and I rolled my eyes walking off. I grabbed my phone again and rang again sighing. Come on Frank, pick up you short shit.

"Hello?" I heard his voice in the phone AND where I was. How could that work? I turned round slowly to see a man in a hood walk into the shop holding his phone to his ear. "Who is this?" He asked looking around and I hid hanging up. He put his phone in his pocket and walked off into the shop, I ran in and secretly followed him.

He got some food and drink...And condoms which worried me A LOT. After he paid he walked out of the shop and I followed him. He didn't have a car which was good. I'll follow the fucker home and save Sophie. Fuck the police, I can do this alone.