Chapter 3

GERARD'S POV

It was all up to me now. The police gave up finding her and turned to me. I told them what happened, told them it was all Frank and that she tried to help me because we had...Well, A special 'Bond'. Now they rely on me to get her back, If I don't...Mikey and Ray stay in prison and in a months time I will join them.

I recovered quickly from the accident and started searching for her straight away. Iv'e been running around towns for ages, showing them pictures of Sophie and Frank to see if they recognised there faces, to see if they have been here. No luck so far really. My phone buzzed and I answered it, Joey's number.

"Anything in London?" She asked not even saying Hello. She didn't really like me that much. Don't blame her either.

"Nothing. Looked everywhere, literally asked everyone" I sighed 

"Well keep looking, if you don't find her in a week then... Your in prison with your friends" She spat down the phone and I frowned.

"And what if we find her?"

"She can tell the police the truth and she decides who gets sent down or not" I could hear the smirk in her voice.

"Oh sorry, I'm kind of busy BYE JOEY!" I shouted the last part and hung up on her. She probably didn't like that and I'm glad. I grabbed my photo of Frank and started running into the centre of town. Not many people were about but I still had to ask. I ran up to an old lady and literally shoved the photo in her face.

"Excuse me" She huffed and I caught my breath.

"I'm so sorry, have you seen this man? It's an emergency" I panted and she squinted her eyes at the picture.

"No, sorry dear" She whispered moving along slowly. I sighed and looked down. This was hopeless. 

"Um, excuse me" A young man walked up to me "May I see that picture for a second?" He asked and I showed him it. "Ah yes" He smiled

"You've seen him?" I asked and he nodded.

"Very recently!"

"Where abouts!?" I asked filling myself up with hope. 

"He was in the shop Morrison's a day ago. He had his hood up but I do think that is him. He looked...Suspicious looking" The man shrugged.

"Oh thank you! THANK YOU!" I kissed him on the cheek and started running, I heard him laugh but I couldn't stop to do anything. 

I got to Morrison's and ran to the tills straight away. The lady stared at me and I caught my breath again showing her the picture.

"Di..d you serve...This man" I choked out and she stared at me like I was some sort of freak? "It's important" I said standing up tall.

"Confidential" She smirked and I sighed.

"No it's not, how much do you want?" I asked and her eyes lit up.

"I would say about...£100?" She made a thinking face.

"£100!?" I shouted and everyone stared "You're joking right?" I laughed and she shook her head. Stubborn cow.

"If its that important then you'd cough up" And so I did, I gave her the money and stared at her "Yes, I did serve the man" She counted the money and put it into her pocket.

"Did he pay by cash?" I asked and she nodded. "Anyone with him?"

"No, he was on his own...Looked like he was avoiding someone to be honest with you. Probably you" Geesh, does no one watch the news these days? Surely if they saw his face they would report it to the police!? 

"Does he come here often?" I asked and she nodded again. "Thank you!" I smiled running outside and grabbing my phone calling Joey.

"What now?" She snapped.

"I may be onto something"