Story Telling

"Once upon a time, I met a beautiful woman named Eliza. She was really amazing and everyone loved her. With her beautiful blonde locks that are as soft as silk, moss green eyes that captivate a man like a siren's song, a face that would Aphrodite to shame."

"Oh, and what happens?" Thalia interrupted, the man glared at her and she gave an apology.

"I first saw her in the streets of Venice. She caught my attention back then, instantly making me forget about my surroundings and making me star struck with her beauty. I was still as a statue and I couldn't move, I saw her leave before I could even say something to her. I told myself I can't let her get away from me. So I followed her home and ever since then I have always made sure to see her, to protect her in the darkness."

"Awe..." Thalia interrupted again, he cleared his throat and she gave a sheepish look.

"Do you want me to continue or not?" He asked and she motioned for him to do so.

"Until one night when I finally had the courage to make myself known to her. I followed her home just like I always do, I saw that she was all alone in the house. I knocked on her door and waited for her to come out. Moments later, the door opened and it revealed the woman of my dreams. She smiled at me and I smiled back, she asked me who I am and what do I need. I told her my name and told her how I was amazed by her beauty and how I like her." He voluntarily paused and looked at her intensely.

"Do you know what she said?" He asked Thalia and Thalia shook her head, she was really into the story that she was agitated to know what happened next. He grinned like a Chest hire cat and leaned forward from his chair to make a dramatic effect.

"She told me that it was nice of me to compliment her..."

He paused to look at Thalia who was gaping at him with a horrified look on her face. He grinned devilishly and continued his story.

"Then I bit her. The end!" He finished.

"What the heck!" She exclaimed. "Where's the happy ending on that?" 

"I got to feed and I ended her pathetic life. If you ask me that is a hell of a happy ending, everyone got what they want in the end," He shrugged dismissively.

"Please tell me it isn't a real life story?" Thalia pleaded with hope in her eyes. He laughed at her and shook his head no. Thalia felt her stomach turn and twist in directions she doesn't want them too.

"In fact, it happened during the dark ages. Oh man! That was such a good time, so many virgins and so willing to play.... Ah good times," He reminisced, remembering his past in Venice.

Thalia fell silent and the next thing she knew, she fainted in the bed.

"Oh what a weak heart," He chuckled.

The sound of his phone ringing in the table caught his attention. He saw someone calling and accepted it, he brought his phone into his hear and greeted the person on the line.