Reason

"Stop whining about your boobs!"

Mariano hissed at his friend who is still over acting the slap.

"It hurts!" Sylvester hissed back.

"You don't even have boobs!" Mariano shot back.

"Yes, I do! Scientists proved that men do have boobs! I might get a breast cancer from what you did!" Sylvester flails his arms around in circles to highlight his chest area.

They continued to bicker about breasts until they heard a shift of movement in the bed and a groan of protest. They both glanced at the bed to see a stretching Thalia who still had her eyes closed but her face was scrunched up like a disturbed baby.

Both men found her actions to be adorable and suddenly forgot about their little bickering contest as they watch Thalia shift to another position in the bed. She laid on her stomach and brought her left leg up and continued to sleep again.

Mariano fought off a smile that was threatening to break out of his lips, he snapped his eyes back to Sylvester who he saw was also watching Thalia sleep on the queen sized bed. He nudged Sylvester to snapped out of his daze, he was feeling a bit possessive towards Thalia and it confused him as to why he suddenly felt such an emotion towards the strange girl.

"Will you stop hitting me? Ever since I have arrived here all I received from you is violence and honestly, it's annoying me!" Sylvester hissed quietly as he glared at his friend.

Mariano rolled his eyes in irritation.

"Why did I hit your boob again?" Mariano deadpanned.

"I could have a breast cancer you know," Sylvester repeated his statement earlier.

Sylvester huffed in annoyance while Mariano ignored his friend. Both were completely silent for a moment and they were both grateful for it because they were both feeling on edge towards each other.

Sylvester marched towards the other side of the bed where Thalia was facing and left Mariano at the foot of the bed with narrowed eyes as Mariano watch his every move. Sylvester looked down at Thalia and observed her silently, he found himself smiling when he heard her snore.

"She's a gem," Sylvester spoke out of the blue, not turning his eyes away from Thalia's face.

Mariano scowled at his friend's direction who was busy staring at Thalia's face, he was also staring at Thalia before his friend spoke out.

To him, Thalia was such a beautiful and adorable human that she outstands every human girl that he met.

With her black hair that falls just below her shoulders, it had a slight wave to it. Her face was round, adorned with chubby cheeks. She had long lashes that frame her almond shaped eyes. Her eyes were dark brown that it almost looks black. She had a button nose that she wiggles cutely when she dislikes something.