Revealing

Xerxes waited in the shadows for Sylvester to distract Luciano first before going to Thalia's body. As he stood there, he watched as Luciano started the ritual in opening the doors in the afterlife. He knew the ancient was trying to bring back his past lover - Isabella.

The man had been obsessed with bringing back his lover for over a decade now. Xerxes knew every detail of Luciano's life and he had always kept it in secret that he can read minds because he knew that it was too dangerous for anyone to know such a powerful power.

Neither did Mariano nor Luciano know Xerxes' capability to do so. The only one who knew was Delia but he hadn't heard of her for over two centuries.

Xerxes knew all of Luciano's plans and why he chose the girl in the first place, but he knew if he told anyone about it, a lot of questions will be raised and his precious secret will be revealed. Guilt ate his mind every day, he knew lying to his friends and his brother was awful but to solve the missing pieces, he had to watch silently as it slowly unfolds before him.

"Tus ri sha luk fi ma hi..." Luciano continued to chant.

Xerxes knew Luciano chose Thalia because she resembles his beloved - Isabella. From their black locks, lively brown eyes and that captivating innocence that surrounds the girl - the two had an uncanny resemblance.

Luciano loved Isabella like he never did to anyone. Even before everything happened, he knew Luciano was into deep with the beautiful human. The girl was truly an angel for she turned a monster into a man. Like every happy love story, Luciano and Isabella loved each other for as long as they lived.

Xerxes almost believed that it can last forever until Luciano turned Isabella. That's when the love story fell. To make the long story short, Isabella died because her body couldn't take the transformation and Luciano lost his heart.

Everything had always been clear to Xerxes. The only thing he wasn't sure of is how can he bring back Thalia.

Xerxes saw Sylvester leave the shadows of the forest and step in front of the spotlight. The angry werewolf yelled Luciano's name, interrupting the vampire from proceeding further into the ceremony.

The vampire sneered at Sylvester and turned to face him fully.

Sylvester saw Thalia's dead body lying in front of the moonlight. She was as pale as snow and her lips had already lost their color in them. A large wound was on her forehead and dried blood covered half of her face.