Chapter 15

#241 IN TEEN FICTION (15/08/2016)
You are the best readers in the entire world!

*Catherine's P.O.V.*

"What happened last night?" Hayden groaned, walking in the kitchen. He clearly had a hangover from the night before.

"Good morning to you too, sunshine,"  I laughed.

"Don't shout. My head is killing me."

I laughed again and gave him a mug of coffee.

"Wanna know what happened last night?" I smirked at him.

"Do I?"

"I don't think so," I shook my head, sitting down on the table, beside him.
"But I'm going to tell you anyway."

"Spill."

"You played five rounds of beer pong and then a round of Truth or Dare," I smacked his cheek lightly.

"Oh uh... That can't be good," he said, taking a sip from his coffee.

It really wasn't.

"Well... You kind of danced with Cody... To the song "I'm sexy and I know it"... Only wearing your boxers..." I burst out laughing.

"I just hope nobody took a video of us..." he said sighing.

"Well..." I smirked and laughed again.

That was going to be a story that I would totally tell his kids.

As planed, the rest of the morning we cleaned up the house. Hayden was whining every five minutes that he was going to die from his headache, and every time I told him to shut up.

It was soon afternoon and I was getting ready to go meet up with Elsa and Tyler.

After our last night's "argument" I wasn't sure if he still wanted to meet, but during lunch, I got a message from an unknown number that said 'Meet us at the park at 7".

I put on a yellow crop top, that had Spongebob's face on it, my favourite light blue high waisted shorts and my white Converse.

I went in the living room and asked the boys if they wanted to join me.

"Can you drop us at the basketball court?" Max asked me.

"Sure, it's on my way, anyway," I shrugged. "Hayden, are you coming?"

"Yeah, just wait for me to put on my shoes."

Soon, everyone was ready and we were heading to the park. This time, I didn't take my car.

"Did you get the teddy bear with you?" Hayden asked me when the boys left.

Instead of talking, I just showed him the gift bag I was holding.

When we reached the park, the others weren't there yet.

We waited for a good ten minutes, until I heard a little girl's voice singing.

"Tyler and Cat sitting in a tree,
k-i-s-s-i-n-g," Hayden looked at me with raised eyebrows upon hearing her.

"Shut it. She's four," I playfully glared at him. "Hey baby!" I cheered as soon as Elsa reached our bench.

"Hey!" she cheered back. "Look what I got you!" she told me and gave me a bag of colourful jellybeans.

"Aww, thank you so much! I got you something too," I told her, handing her a fuchsia gift bag.

I took a blue jellybean and popped it in Hayden's mouth, who had been looking at them, like he hadn't eaten in ages.

I glanced at Tyler, who was looking intensely between the two of us. I made a questioning face at him, but he just looked away, shaking his head.

"Wow! An Anna teddy bear! Thank you so much! You are the best!" she jumped around, hugging her new teddy bear and running towards the swings.

"Hey," Hayden told Tyler.

"Whatever."

"What's your problem?" I snapped.

"My problem?! I wasn't the one who brought my boyfriend with me when we were supposed to hang out alone!"