Chapter 18

Thank you all for reading my story and giving it so much love, when not even my family believes that it's something really good. I swear, you guys, if I could hug you all right now, I would! I love you so much!

♥ Catherine's P.O.V ♥

The doorbell rang at eight o'clock straight. I walked over and opened the door, finding a good-looking Tyler.

He had shaved the little hairs of a beard he had, and had styled his hair nicely. He was wearing a pair of black jeans and a black T-shirt, looking bad*ss as usual.

"Are you done checking me out?" he smirked.

"N-No," I stuttered, making him laugh.

"Sure, sure," he winked and looked at me up and down.

"So..." I said, a bit uncomfortable with him checking me out.

"This one's for you," he told me, taking his hands from behind his back and handing me a blue rose. "Blue roses embody the desire for the unattainable. They say "I can't have you but I can't stop thinking about you", just like me," he smiled.

"That was so sweet," I awed.

"Yeah..." he scratched the back of his head, blushing. "Are you ready?" he asked.

"Yeah, give me a sec," I closed a little bit the door and shouted to my brothers. "I'm going out! Hayden will be back soon, okay? Don't open the door to anyone!"

After hearing two okays, I left the house with Tyler.

He opened the car door for me and smiled.

"Thanks," I told him and got in.

He got in too and looked at me.

"Do you have a penny?" he asked.

"Um... Yeah?"

I searched my clutch and after I found a penny, I gave it to him.

"Choose a number between ten and twenty."

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Trust me. What's the number you chose?"

"Eighteen?"

He smiled. What was he up to?

"Every time we come to an intersection, I want you to flip the penny. Heads is right and tails is left. We are going to do that eighteen times, and after we reach eighteen, we will stop and have our date there."

Wow... That was actually a pretty great idea.

"Okay," I said smiling.

"Let's go," he said, kissing my cheek. "Sorry, I really needed to do that," he blushed.

I blushed too, but thank goodness, he didn't see it.

"Flip the penny," he told me and I nodded.

I flipped the penny and it landed on my palm after a second.

"Tails," I said. He turned left and continued driving.

"So, Hayden lives with you? Oh and flip the coin," he said.

I flipped the penny again.

"Heads," he turned right. "And yes, he lives with me and my two brothers."

"And your parents?"

I looked out of the window, not knowing if I was ready to tell him yet. I mean, he has been only kind to me for the past week. Maybe he has changed for real... Maybe I should trust him.

"My parents have died in a car accident," I said. "Heads."

He turned right again, glancing at me.

"I'm sorry..."

"It's not your fault," I smiled sadly.

Sixteen turns later, we were almost out of town.

"Tails again," I told him.

"How many turns left?" he asked, looking at our surroundings.

"One more," I said flipping the coin, "which is heads."

"And we are here we are," he smiled at me, bringing the car to a stop.

My eyes widened. Who would have thought that a silly game like this would bring us somewhere so lovely?

"Wow!" I clapped my hands.

"Are you ready for this?" Tyler asked me, smiling widely.

"Totally. Funfair, here we come!" I cheered and jumped out of the car as soon as Tyler opened the door for me.

He laughed, and placing his hand behind my back, we walked together towards the heaven of amusement.

Babysitting The Bad Boy's Little Sister ✔ (editing) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara