Part 2

I've Missed You

Karmas Pov.

We ended up in this big house a couple streets away.
"Where are we?" Nagisa asked me while he was trying to catch his breath. I grabbed the key from under the fake plant and open the door.
Once we got inside the house I lead Nagisa into my room hoping that my friends wouldn't hear me.
Nagisa's Pov.
Karma took me into this big empty house. Most of the light were off but I could see some figures in what looked like a kitchen. We went upstairs into a room.
"Okay karma where the hell are we and what the fuck were you doing on" SLAP. 
Karma just slapped me across the face and it was hard. My face started to sting a bit.
"What the heck karma?!? Why did you..."
He started to cry. I've only seen him cry a once and that was when we last talked.
"Karma why are you crying?"
"Nagisa you're such ass sometimes."
"What?"
"Don't you know how much we all miss you!! Especially me!!!"

He hugged me and sobbed on top of my shoulder. I couldn't help it, I started to cry. We were a crying mess. I've missed him so much and I wish I never left his side. When we both finished crying he looked me in the eye. Please don't give that look Karma, please don't ask about what happened, I don't think I can lie to you, I thought 
"Nagisa what happened? I thought you were happy being a teacher! Are you ...?
"Yes"
"But why? Why didn't you tell anyone? Why did you hide?"
"Well" I can't look at him. He doesn't need to know. "Nagisa? Nagisa look at me" He moved my chin towards him.
"I was trying to protect you guys and I knew you were going to try to stop me so I didn't  "Okay. Wait? Protect us from who? "
"..."
"From who?"
"Um... Well I'm trying to stop... " I ended quietly "one of my students."
" What? One of your students? Why? How? When?"
I sighed and started "You know when I was teaching in a sketchy place. Well I'll just make this short. Well at the end of graduation day almost all of my students had changed for the better and I could see that they were going to have a brighter future. Except two my students that seemed ... Unhappy with me."
"So the basically hated you?" Karma asked "Yeah I guess, I believed I could show them the way.  Anyways, after everyone left the two students kinda threaten me and everyone. After that they  became killers and I've been searching for them ever since."
Karma was silenced. I guess he was shocked about what happened and progressing it. But he finally gave me smile and said " You should of told us. You don't have to do this alone after all were we the best in class and know how to take down a assassin."
"Okay that's all that happened about me..." I got closer to karma " Now how about you tell why you where on the roof ? And maybe what happened after graduation?"
"You don't know?"
"Know about what??"
"About Kaedes murder"
'Kaedes murder ? What?! No way! That... That can't be true!!'
"Wha? How? What do you she was murdered?"
" After everyone got there jobs and careers, everything was fine until we found her dead. Ever since then I put my work on pause until I find kaedes killer" I just stared at him. I couldn't believe she was dead. I should of kept an eye on everyone!
________________________________

Hope you enjoy this chapter!
Sorry if I wrote and names wrong!

PS Before I had 420 words as a joke and know I have around 600 ish and I'm sad :/

(where's the memes at?)