Part 3

We're going home

"Huh? Where am I ?" I jolted up ... Oh yeah I remember I left with karma after we meet up and I ended up sleeping at his place I guess?
I slowly got out of the bed noticing the room I was in. It was a normal sized room but it looked big. I walked out of the door expecting to see Karma in the hallway or on top of the couch but I ended up finding him making some eggs and bacon.
"Hey! It's about time you wake up" he said showing me the ready eggs.
"When did you learn how to cook?!"
" What ?!? I already knew how to cook. Not vey well but I can cook!"
I was kinda surprised but then I realized he cooked in class when he was teased. He gave me a piece with a small smile. It was actually better then I expected. But then right before I was finishing my breakfast he gave me a ticket for the gray train.
" What this?" I said picking the ticket up
"What else?" He gave me one of those jerk looks where he would bother or make fun of me.
I sighed "Why are you giving me this?" I questioned
"Well did you even bother to read it all? Geez" he smiled and rolled his eyes
I started to read until I ended up looking at the destination.
"What?!?!! Why are you taking me back?"
" Well first we need to ketchup? " then he gave one of those looks again waiting for my reaction.
" and..."
"We need to discuss about why you disappeared and what you've been doing all this time with the others."
"Others?"
"Yeah you know, everyone from class. Well mostly everyone. We all meet up once every couple of months due to everyone on jobs or if something important happened."
I was a little surprised I have to admit but I got a little worried.
"So we're basically going to see everyone?"
"Yup" I started to walk out of the room
"Wait!!" He stopped and looked back at me "What if I don't want to go?
He smiled and said" I'm not going to make you go. But I recommend coming if you want to know what's been happening lately. Also you might want to leave the city after your ... Job meeting." And with that he left the room to go somewhere else in this huge house."
Great . Just fantastic! I totally can't wait to leave. Oh who am I kidding I don't know what to do. I could go with him, I mean I have the time and money right now but... I'm not sure. I checked the time on when we were supposed to get there and it seem I had a five hours to decide but first I had to go and confirm that I killed my target. I didn't get to see karma while looking thought the house for the exit and when I did I just yelled saying I was leaving. I started to jog a little trying to wake myself from the other night. I was still confused about when karma cried, he must of really missed me. I really miss him too. If only things were different and better we could be just like we were before all of this mess happened. I finally arrived to the apartment and contacted the agency. Once I was finished with my report , not telling them my encounter with Karma, I began wondering whether or not I should go with Karma. It felt like hours deciding if I should go. I ended up packing and I had a two hours left to choose if I should leave. I know I got ready but am I ready to go see them again? I checked the time a had and hour and a half. I called a cab and was on my was to the train. I kept thinking ' this is for research and a little break since I don't have any assignments.
20 mins past-
I finally arrived at the station and saw a redhead meanie.
"Nagisa! I knew you would show up."
"Then why did you sound surprised?"
"You caught me" he raised his hands in the air
"Whatever lets just go" I think I said too mean because I saw karma me smile fade.
We entered the train and sat down in front of each other so that we didn't have to move that much.
________________________________
Hope you enjoy!!
This was supposed to have another part to it but I guess I have to split it into another chap.
Btw more romance will start soon! (Hopefully, sorry I like slow building love instead of straight up lemon, not hate btw)
Btw I'm want to know what do you rate this chapter? ?/10 tell me by commenting on "ME"
Anyways thank you again and I'll try my hardest to finish the next chapter <3

^_^ ;-P