Not a Chap.

hello everyone you may know me a DmG or SmilesWithSin the author of Nagisa X Karma, of the author who hasn't posted in years. I would like to first say I'm extremely sorry and grateful to those whom read my story and given feedback or those whom were checking on me to see if this were doing well. I want to explain why I haven't posted anything. One is because of issues with personal life and I lost the desire to write anymore, plus I thought someone else would like to take my story and ended it in a more creative way and I imagined they could make the story more clear and understandable. Currently I have many choices to do whatever I want with this story, I could erase it and start again or leave it as it is and wait for someone appropriate of being the next author of my story to continue with my work.

If your interested with being the next author please send me a message and allow me to see what your capable of.

As some of you clearly can tell I know I had a chance in my writing style and I don't want to make people disappointed if I continue to make stories if it's something they weren't expecting

If I do continue to write ill inform you by the 13th of this month, and ill post a small chapter and see what you guys think.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME , hopefully ill be able to write like before and post

have a good day

-DMG