Part 5

Mother Memories
________________________________

I texted Karma that I was at my home and right as I opened my old door.

Karma: Are you okay?

Karma: I'll be right there after I take care of some business

Nagisa: I'm fine. I can take care of myself

Karma: I'm still coming whether you like or not

"Great, just what I need" I sighted, well at least Karma hasn't changed that much. I walked in and dropped my luggage next to my glass table and on top of my old couch. I continued walking and turned into the hallway. I found my room and missed how much I missed being student in the E3 class once I looked inside and saw my old school uniform. I started to move all my luggage to my room. Almost finished settling everything until my eye caught something. It was my mother's room.

...!

"I ... don't...I just...no"

My ...mom?!!!???

I just fell to my knees as I witness the first flashbacks of my mother.

'YOU USELESS CHILD!' 'YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE A GIRL! YOU MISTAKE!'

'Aw don't you look lovely in that dress?' 'Nagisa when are you going to leave your hair down? Leave your hair down'

'Aren't you a pretty girl?'

'You're a girl!!'

'YOU'RE A GIRL!!!!!'

'Stop complaining you piece of shit!' ... 'Sorry honey, you know I love you~

I couldn't stop shaking, it's my mom's voice. I felt like I was going to cry as my eyes started to burn as I failed to hold back my tears. I tried to stand leaning onto the walls. I leaned into an open door that made me fall into the room. It was the bathroom and all of my bathroom stuff was on the floor, most likely when I hit the floor. I curdled into a ball next to the bath sobbing. After a while I looked up with my face all red from crying to see there was a knife at the opposite side of the room. I don't think I can...

'You're a useless child!' 'Go die you excuse of my child' 'How can a beautiful daughter be so pathetic!?' 'I loved you more than everyone else and this is how you treat me?' 'You make me want to die' 'Just do it already!' 'DO IT!' 'No one will notice or even care' 'You can easily be replaced' 'We won't miss you'

I grabbed the knife and started at it while hearing my mothers voice.
_______________________
TO BE CONTINUED!!!
Sorry for taking so long to post!! I made this a bit shorter so that I could post faster!!! Hopefully I can have it complete by this week!!
Hope you enjoy!!! Byeee