Part 8?

Unpleasant Story Time
______________________
We were silent...
He's currently wrapping up my arm with cloth. I don't want to look at him. I  feel like... i don't know I fell bad but at the same time that's not exactly what I'm feeling. I can't describe it.
"Okay I'm done" Karma said as he began picking up the the stuff from the floor. I just stood there for a little while until I had the small "courage" to walk to the living room. I feel like I need to do something. I just feel like exploding.
Karmas pov.
Once I started cleaning I noticed that he wasn't gonna leave. I guess he's in the living room considering I herd the  couch. I began picking up the utilities from the floor when I noticed there were pills. Pills for depression ad Vill couch. I began picking up the utilities from the floor when I noticed there were pills. Pills for depression,pain reliever, and I read that is was for Nagisa. Not only that I after I put everything to its place I looked around a bit more wondering why there was a knife in the bathroom. Weirdly there was two pocket knifes and and a rope. I know that Nagisa was a bit depressed but I don't think he would be suicidal. So I made my way to the living room I could see the back he's hair and his face looking straight to the floor. I wonder what he's thinking?
I sat down next to him and looked away
"Hey Nagisa wanna tell me why you were cutting your self?" I said quietly
... he didn't look at me ...    ...damn it...
I looked at him trying to see him face.
"Nagisa, look at me"
He lowered him back and hunched over a bit more.
"NAGISA! Please!"
He sat up straight and look at me reveling that he was crying
"I'm sorry I don't know what came over me ..."
"Nagisa do you trust me?"
"What?" He barely because of his tears
"Do you trust me?"
"yes"
"Then tell me the truth"
"... okay... yeah sure..."
"Tell me how this began and what happened to you!"
"Alright" ... " " You know that my mother wasn't as ... kind but nearing the end of school she began to get a little bit aggressive. When I finally did graduate she suddenly stopped and I felt like my life was going to change for the better and so I lifted my spirits a bit only to get them crushed.
_________________
I'm a horrible person! I haven't posted anything at all I actually thought to discontinue this!!!!
But nahhhh
I hope you enjoy the new short chapter !! Sorry it took long!
Be patience 😝
Hope y'all have a wonderful day !! (Or night for those who read 😏 you know what) 😂