Chapter 18: Prepare The Food In A Small Fitting Room

"I really don't need a dress, Stefan, I could just wear something from my closet." I whined, as we continued to drive down a narrow dirt road back into a town that was a little ways from here.

"You can't wear leggings and a sweater to a banquette, Elle. We all know that's the only thing you brought."

The savagery.

"For your information, sweatshirts and leggings can be a very classy, yet comfortable outfit." I shot back. He just hit me with another one of his drop dead gorgeous grins, before turning back to the road.

"Tell me more about the banquette." I spoke, breaking the silence after some time.

The silences that we slipped into we're always comfortable and beautiful... Like words didn't always have to be present in order for us to enjoy each others company.

"Well," he replied, "the banquette is a lot of things. It's a recognition for the good work we've accomplished this year. And it's also a charity event to raise money for the even greater work we wish to accomplish next year. We'll showcase the research plants that we've put money into, or the treatments that we've been working on in Africa-"

"So Grace will be there?" I asked. I couldn't help the grin that spread upon my cheeks when his hands tightened on the steering wheel.

"Yes. But she will be very busy. I don't want you annoying her." He replied.

I gasped. "Who me? I'd never!" All he did was give me another grin, telling me he wasn't buying my bullshit.

"The event itself is a full day affair. The actual dance and dinner will start tomorrow night at around 7. I will be at the event for the full day because I'll be greeting and opening for all my guests. Since I won't be home, I'll send Maxwell to come get you at around 6. The event is a bit of a ways from our home, it's at another one of my families branches further into the city." He continued to explain.

"Let's hope I don't shame you with my dancing." I chuckled lightly.

"Your dancing wasn't bad at all. It will honestly only be a couple dances before the night is over. If you can make it through that, you'll be okay." He nodded encouragingly.

I smiled back at him, giving his shoulder a quick peck. "Thank you for teaching me." I replied, as I pulled away.

His eyes stared back at me, crowded with something I couldn't detect, but I could practically feel the atmosphere changing. His look was a look of raw need and desire. It took quite literally everything in me not to jump over this seat and kiss him. His eyes bore into mine, then cast down from my eyes to my lips, and my body began to quake with need.

"S-Stefan." I croaked out, my voice suddenly hoarse.

"Hmm?" He replied, his eyes still dazed as if I was a fine wine, and he already had a few glasses too many.

"T-The road." He slowly started to pull himself out of this daze as his eyes furrowed in confusion at my words. He then looked back at what I was pointing at. We had drifted off onto the wrong side of the road, and there was a couple cars approaching.

"Shit!" He whispered, swerving us back onto the right side again. "Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded, trying desperately to regain control of my emotions.

We continued on the narrow road before exiting off onto a highway.

-

"Mr. DeGramont." The woman welcomed us, as we entered C'est La Vie, a gown store that Stefan apparently owned. "Is there anything we can help you with, sir?"

The woman looked much younger, maybe her mid twenties, and was literally eye raping Stefan. I mean, everyone in this store was, but I hadn't actually been back to town since taking this job... And I definitely hadn't been back to town with Stefan fucking DeGramont. The definition of sex on legs.

"I'm here to find a dress for my date to the banquette. This is Elle." He introduced me, as I practically came out from behind his large frame.

"Nice to meet you." The woman nodded, her tone much more hostile than before.

"You as well."

"What were you thinking of?" She asked Stefan, her voice flowing like honey once again.

"Well why don't you ask the woman who's going to be wearing it?" He snapped back, his cool demeanor returning. For the first time ever, I really liked his snappy attitude.

"R-Right, my apologies sir." She nodded. "What we're you thinking of?" She asked me, putting on the best fake smile she can muster.

"I was thinking of maybe something pale blue, or gold." I replied, as she walked both Stefan and I back to a person fitting room area. They were much smaller than I had thought they would be fore a store of this size.

"I'll start bringing over dresses that match that criteria, and you can try them on. First, I'm going to have you change into this slip." She nodded, pulling a new, freshly pressed, silk slip off a rack. I took it and thanked her quietly before heading into the fitting room.

When I say this fitting room was small, I really meant, it was small. The bench practically took up half the space as I tried to shimmy out of my leggings and sweater.

The slip felt like lightless fabric as it hugged every curve before strapping up on my shoulders. My fingers went behind to pull the zipper, but I couldn't grab it.

Fuck.

I turned around and pulled on the door handle, but it wouldn't open. The lock seemed to be jammed. "Stefan?" I called out. In a heart beat, the door was yanked open, and his eyes were instantly on me...

... Then all over me.

They wandered down to my hips that were hugged by the slip, then back up to my breasts which looked pretty stellar in it as well. "Jesus, you're wearing a bloody slip and still making it look magnificent." He whispered, leaning against the doorframe as if he was close to passing out. His eyes were clouded over again.

"C-Could you get the zipper for me?" I asked, tripping over every word as my body heated with lust. His gaze on my every curve was taking me over the edge.

He nodded quietly, and I turned around to expose my nearly naked back. "Bloodyhell." He whispered against the nape of my back, as he started to tug on the zipper. "Looks like it's jammed." He spoke after sometime. He unintentionally shimmied us further into the room, to yank the zipper up, but the door slammed shut behind us.

"Shoot!" I hissed, turning back around only to be as close to Stefan as I'd ever been in my entire existence. We just stared at each other, with one of his hands still attached to the zipper at my back.

"What's wrong?" He whispered, his eyes continuing to glance between mine and my lips.

"The lock on the door. It's jammed, so it locks from the inside." I whispered back. His hand tugged my body closer till I was flush against his. I could now feel just how hot and bothered he was as he pressed his hardening member against my hip. A small surprised moan left my lips and his eyes grew darker.

"That's unfortunate." He answered back, trailing off as his other hand reached up to cup the side of my cheek. "I could always call the receptionist lady back, I'm sure she'd be more than happy-"

"Shut up and kiss me." I whispered back, catching even myself off guard by my words... But Stefan didn't have to be told twice, as he brought my face up to his, and slammed his lips against mine.

--------------------------------
~(•.•)~