Chapter 19: Prepare The Food And Talk With Mrs. Potts

Okay so this had to be said. Due to me being a full time college student and working over 40 hours a week, it's hard to check all the activity on here. But I do read every comment... And let me fucking tell you...

Y'all are some hilarious motherfuckers. Thank you for never failing to make my day. That is all.
~

Alright God listen.

Here's the scoop.

I know we haven't been very close and all recently, I blame that partially on the death of my mother.

It... It was hard.

It changed me in ways I couldn't begin to describe, but I feel as if we need to talk because lord, I have no idea what the actual flying fuck I did right to have this mans glorious lips grace mine in the most holy of holy ways but I am beyond grateful.

I've.. I've seen miracles today, my father... the things I want to do to this man are boarding the lines of unholy at this point and I just want to take a moment to concur and regroup with you-

"Elle?" Stefan asked, pulling his lips away from mine. I whimpered at the loss of contact. "Are you okay?" He whispered, his lips a few millimeters away from mine.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I growled, "I'm having a mental conversation with The Lord God Almighty Himself right now, I'm more than okay." I whispered back with just as much need as I brought his lips down on me again.

He tasted like peppermint candy against me as he swirled his tongue out, asking for entrance. We both groaned with pleasure when I opened up to let him explore my mouth. Being this close to him practically sent me on a natural high as our surrounding became obsolete to both of us.

His hand was now tightly wound against my small frame. I could feel the wall of the fitting room press against my back, as he leaned further into me. My hands slid up his biceps and down the front of his body. Everything about him was rock solid and completely sculpted.

Fuck, I need to like, lift a weight or something.

"I, for one, think your body is perfect." He mumbled against my lips.

"I said that out loud?" I whispered back.

"Stop talking." He grumbled, as his hands slipped further down my back until they were almost to reach my ass. We were interrupted by the sounds of the lock being unjammed as the door was swung open.

"Oh- oh." The receptionist gasped, and Stefan and I quickly pulled apart.

"I-I forgot that this door j-jams." She explained, stuttering sporadically as Stefan pulled away completely to back out of the fitting room. I followed him to the entrance of the doorway. "I placed the dresses on this rack here. Feel free to take your time." She nodded uncomfortably. Stefan just grinned back at me as I now tried to cover up parts of my body that felt exposed by the slip. In an instant he was in front of me with his arms back around my waist.

"Please don't ever try to cover up your beauty around me." He whispered hoarsely against the nape of my neck as his large hands massaged my hips. I did everything I could not to fall over from his sexy scent, and even sexier accent. His touch sent waves of pleasure through me.

"I-I need to start trying these on." I whispered back, desperately trying to put space between us. He nodded, reluctantly pulling away as my body slumped against the door frame.

"Why don't you start with this light blue dress here? He asked, handing me the first dress on the rack.

-

"$2000! Stefan!"

"It's not that bad Elle-"

"$2000 for a freaking dress?! We have to return it!"

"Absolutely not." Stefan replied, "I'd pay $2,000,000 to see you in that. You looked amazing Elle."

"Stop it." I grumbled, looking out the window to conceal my blushing cheeks as we continued on the highway. "This is all very knew. It's not every day, a god given gift to humanity of a person, hits on me. Stop complimenting me so I can scold you."

"You don't see your true beauty." Was all he replied with, as we continued on towards our home.

-

Stefan's POV
"You look happier than usual." Mrs. Potts commented as she entered my study with some chamomile tea.

"What are you insinuating?" I asked, while I continued to fill out the necessary paperwork for tomorrow.

I hadn't planned to go shopping with Elle, so my original obligations had been pushed back to tonight. But there wasn't a shred of regret. Today could have possibly been one of the greatest days I've had in years.

"Oh nothing." Mrs. Potts winked, taking a seat in the chair that was opposite my desk. She was still in her maid uniform, but her hair was now let down past her shoulders.

Throughout these years, she had aged the most gracefully out of all of us. It still took me by surprise some mornings... She looked almost identical to how she looked over almost two decades ago.

Some days it took me back to when I was younger... M parents were much too busy to be home all the time.

I remember when they first hired Mrs. Potts on to be my caretaker. She had the same fiery attitude as she did now. She watched me grow into who I am, yet consistently reminded me that regardless of how much power I might have inherited, it meant nothing if my soul was consumed by it.

"I need to retire." She sighed, taking a sip of the tea that was meant for me. All I could do was chuckle at the amount of times I had heard that one. "I'm serious Stefan. You better not have any children. I refuse to raise those little shits too."

I almost choked on my words at the thought of kids. It wasn't something that had even crossed my mind of being a possibility... Until now.

"Let's take it one day at a time." I replied, grinning when her eyes narrowed in on me.

"I'm serious Stefan. You're on your own. I'm going to retire in Fiji with my alcoholic pina colada and my Agatha Christie cozy mysteries."

I chuckled once again. "And what about Chip?" Her eyes shot open in realization as she looked at me, before standing up.

"I'm going to go eat my weight in ice cream. If I'm going to die old, I might as well go out fat as well. Don't worry, I'll make sure I stick around long enough to put that boy through college first." She grumbled, picking up the cup of tea and taking one more sip before turning and leaving.

Before she disappeared through the doorway, she turned around and call out to me one last time.

"Yes?" I replied.

"You're different... You've changed. She's changed you for the better." She nodded more to herself, than to me, before disappearing around the corner.

I guess she was right.

There must be something here that wasn't there before.

--------------------------------