Ha Fool

The video above is so beautiful so so ..... Just go listen to it ^-^

The story starts here

Jungkook P.O.V

I can't believe that the bad side would be so dumb. I mean they fell for our trap thinking we have gathered information about them , sending a girl to make me fall for her so they can steal our ' collected information ' form our office. Well I am playing along to actually collect information about the bad side from her , making her fall for me so she can tell me all her /their crimes this is gonna be so fun and exciting . I mean I am the international playboy . ( a/n sorry I had to. LOL. )

Well I learned a lot about her too . Her name is Kim Bora she is 19 she is actually fragile inside but shows out as if she is the strong. Aww so this means that she actually might be good if we pushed her a little :) . Well it is show time I heard that she is gonna try to "meet me " today. I just follow my normal routine of things that I would do example : Classes , Hanging out with Hyungs etc. When I was crossing the bridge I saw a girl who was gonna get hit by a car I knew it was her since I had seen her picture . I " saved " her from getting hit by the car .

Me: Are you ok ? That was close. Are you crazy ??

She began to cry . That is when I noticed that she is really pretty . I realised that I was staring so I immediately slap myself mentally out of my thought . What am I thinking ?

Me: Oh sorry Ms I did'nt mean to make you cry

Bora: * Sniff * No it * sniff* is ok . Can I tell you something that I never thought I would say

Ohh her acting is good so is mine lets she who wins bae

Me: Sure * looks concern *

Bora: When I look at you I feel like I can tell you my past can I ?

Me: Go on

She is totally gonna lie I know her real past but if I tell her she will break. She does not even know her own past the bad side has lied to her all this time. How sad :(

Bora: My parents died in an accident yesterday in a car crash . What is the point of me living I wanna die * sobs *

There are so many creative lies that I have heard but her lie is so not creative. I thought she was smart I guess not.

Me: That is so sad but why do you wanna die you still have a long life to live a lot of people to meet . Do you have a place to stay

Bora : My aunt took over my parents house and kicked me out I have nowhere to live right now all I have is my suitcase and myself * points at her suitcase *

Me: I have an extra room in my house . I know I am a stranger who just met you but I feel like I have known you forever so do you want to live in my extra room

She pretended to think and then nodded

Me: Great follow me

She followed me to my house . It was kinda weird for me cause it was my first time making a girl stay at my house .

Me: So this is my house this is the hall ......

xxxxxx Explains what is where xxxxxx

Me: So you good ?

Bora: Yea thanks can I go to bed now I am really tired

Me: Yea sure go ahead good night

Bora P.O.V

Ok so Jungkook is probably the stupidest spy he let a stranger stay in his house. See this is what being kind does to you people take advantage of your kindness like I did .

I get changed to something comfortable

I think of what happened to me today , lying on my bed . If I was not a person from the bad side and I fall for him will he accept me ? I mean he is so handsome it is hard for me not to fall for him. I fell asleep without even knowing I fell asleep. I woke up at midnight as I was thirsty I went down to the kitchen to get a glass of water .

xxxxxx At the kitchen xxxxxx

I heard Jungkook singing.

such angelic voice. I found myself staring at him while he sang the song . Since he was facing another way he was unaware of my presence

Me: That was amazing

He turned around in surprise

Jungkook: Thanks I get this from my mother she is a great singer . Can you sing

Me: Of course I can sing

Jungkook : Can you sing for me then

Me: I'll try

Jungkook: WOW your so good

Me: Jinjha thanks

What he said gave me a weird feel . I don't get complements often even if I do it is always about how I look . He was kind to me and I liked it . What ?? I don't understand myself anymore I hate people who are kind . Kind people are bad I told myself . Not falling for him was hard he keeps making it harder every minute.

Me: Ok good night bye

I ran into my room and went back to my dream world again

xxxxxx End Of Chapter xxxxxx

So the videos I used here credits to their owners go check their videos out guys they are amazing people . Thanks for giving me lots of love I will continue to write well and thanks for the people who are always by my side supporting me . I have been down lately and writing a fanfic really helps me to be happy thank you for reading what I write .ILY .Bye.