Day with BTS

Bora P.O.V

Today I woke up early and decided to make breakfast for us as a thank you gift . And also it was my birthday so yea . I was super happy today I was really jumpy and smiley . Went I was half way through making breakfast someone knocked the door .

Me: Coming

When I opened the door I saw 6 pair of eyes looking at me . That's when it hit me they were Jungkook's friends . I let them in and went to call Jungkook from his room .

Me: Yah Jungkook your friends are outside please come out

Jungkook : Make them breakfast I'll be there

Me : Yah who do you think I am your wife ? You don't tell me what to do .

Jungkook : Have you not heard of helping ? Can't you help a friend out

Me : Fine but your gonna pay me for this

Jungkook : Thanks a lot

Then he hugged me and left to see his friends . I just smiled to myself as I headed towards the kitchen . I made breakfast enough for all of us and guess who helped me of course it's Jin . BTS and I got along well after Tae told them all of the things . We went to watch a movie . It was a scary movie I hope I don't get to sit next to Jungkook . But guess who is unlucky .

( seating arrangement ) Jin -Namjoon- Suga - Jimin - Jhope - Tae - Jungkook - Me .

The movie began . I fully concentrated on the movie . But Tae and Jungkook kept talking . Aish these guys . Soon after that I felt Jungkook's hand on my hand . I looked at him he looked scared ( i guess ) so I let him hold my hand . But then someone hit my head when I turned my head Jungkook kissed me ?!! .