Hug ?

Bora P.O.V

I was about to leave Jungkook's room when someone grabbed my hand . I was gonna scream but another hand covered my mouth .

Jungkook : Bora what are you doing here ?

He asked releasing his hand from my mouth and turning me around so I could face him .

Me : You see someone came into my room so I came here to hide ....yea you believe me right ?

Jungkook : Is he still here or what ? Do you want me to protect you ?

Me : I'm fine and he left after I kicked him ( Lie actually I hid him under the bed . No way I am letting him go off without getting to know the truth )

Jungkook : Ok but you are sleeping in my room no way I am letting you sleep alone if anything happens to you your brother will kill me .

Me : I don't mind my brother killing you

Jungkook : I don't care you sleep on my bed I'll sleep on the chair .

Me : Hey wouldn't that hurt your back ?

Jungkook : Just for a day and I don't mind now go to bed

Jungkook stood up and sat on the chair and started to sleep . I threw myself on the bed and tried to sleep .

An hour later

I still couldn't sleep . I heard movements again . I opened one eye to see Jungkook drinking water . I clossed my eyes again as I heard him sing . " Butterfly~ Like a butterfly~ " , he sang . Then he started to talk to me thinking that I was a sleep . " You are such a weird girl your weirder that your brother and you know how your brother is . And I hate the fact that you know I like you but you make me suffer . Do you think a guy like me will be scared of scary movie ? can't you tell I am trying to get your attention ? You brother knows I am not good with romance yet he wouldn't tell you that I like you " , He said finishing with a sigh .

Me : OoOoH Really ~

I said getting up from the bed . He looked scared as I smirked .

Jungkook : I though you were asleep

Me : You think a lot of stuff that is wrong.....anyway I accept your confession dumb kookie

Jungkook : Wow I'm with you for 3 seconds and I already get a nickname

Me : Yea well deal with it

Jungkook gave me the ' Ok chill ' look

Me : Hey ah Jungkook so your my boyfriend now ?

Jungkook : I guess

Me : Great can we go to see your parents tomorrow

Jungkook : Whoa hold up why ?

Me : Oh I just want to see your dad maybe ask a few questions .

Jungkook : I'll ask my dad tomorrow now can we please go to bed ?

Me : Yea sure but I need to go to my room can you wait for a minute

I left the place and went to my room immediately . Jinyoung was still under my bed . I tied up his mouth and hands before he woke up just to be safe . Then I went back to Jungkook's room

xxxxxx The end of chapter xxxxxx

YaY the are a couple now. Anyway I hoped you liked the chapter please vote and comment . BYEBYE