AN OFFICIAL ENDING

Bora P.O.V

Me :Don't leave me please don't leave me *whisper*

I was on my knees sobbing as I saw the love of my life marring another person right in front of my eyes . Like how can he do that to me . I felt betrayed , cheated , heartbroken , mad and mostly sad . I ran away from them . I had taken pills that makes me sleep you know if you take too many of them you'll sleep forever . And that's what I wanted to sleep forever and never see Jungkook's face . I fainted on the road . I knew it was the end of me .

.

.

.

.

.

.

you think I'll let this story have a sad ending ? Nah bish ( Sorry for the language hehe ) . Here is the real ' ending ' .

Bora P.O.V

Me : You love cake so much why don't you divorce me and marry it huh ?

I asked him . I had told him that I love him but he didn't reply me he just smiled . BUT he said I love you to the cake . This boi ! haha . It was our wedding day and I was already pissed off . " Haha your pissed off at that really ? " , he asked as we were taking a walk down the garden which was near our house . " Aww honey I'll make sure I'll punish you when we reach home " , I said smirking . " Oh ma gawd ", he said looking at I with a shocked expressions . " Hey Jungkook be honest okay ..........are you not angry that I got your dad in Jail isn't your mother angry with me for doing such a thing ? " , I asked him . " Actually I am mad at you just a little bit I mean it is my dad after all but you did the right thing I did the right thing my mom knows what is the right thing so don't worry " , he said hugging me tightly .

Tae : Guys why did you leave without us *points at Yerin and himself *

Me : Sorry Tae I wanted some alone time with Jungkook

Yerin : Let the kids have fun Tae

Tae : NooOooOoo my sister is too young for all of this

Me : I'm almost 22

Tae : Na your 6

Me : Well Jungkook is 3

Yerin : Tae your 2

Tae : Yerin your too old for your age your 25 but you act like a 50 year old .

Yerin : WHAT DID YOU SAY ? YOU BETTER RUN FOR YOUR LIFE BEFORE I CATCH YOU TAE

Then Yerin started to chase Tae as he ran deep into the garden .

Me : Jungkook you know how many times you've helped me ?

Jungkook : 72815172635 times ?

Me : You kept count of that

Jungkook : No it's just a random number anyways why did you ask me that question ?

Me : Well since you've helped me so many times I though of repaying it all slowly

Jungkook : So you mean your gonna help me 72815172635 times ?

Me : Wow really you memorized that ? dude you need help

Jungkook : How about I help you by making that number just 1 ?

Me : What really ?

Jungkook : Yep I just need one favor . Well you see my lips are very lone-

Before he could finish his sentence I kissed him knowing what he was trying to say . Why didn't I meet him ages ago ?

xxxxxx THE END OF STORY xxxxxx

How is the ending guys ? hopefully you liked the book . Mmm thanks for all the readers who read this book I'm really grateful towards all of you . And for the people who do not like this book I'm sorry bae I'm not good at writing books so hate it at all means . Anyway please vote and comment guys . BYEBYE