Blind Date

Guys I think I might be ending this book soon :)

Jungkook P.O.V

When I woke up I found myself on Taehyung's bed . Taehyung was no where to be found . I went out of the room and searched for him .

Me: Taehyung where are you ?

Taehyung : In the kitchen , You go shower , we have a meeting later

Me : Meeting ? but Hyung I didn't bring any clothes

Taehyung : Just use mine , now gooo

Me : Okay

I went to shower . After showering I took out my phone to read the news . My father's company is facing a major problem !!!???? . Bora is behind this isn't she . I used Taehyung's phone to call her.

ON THE CALL

Bora : Hello Tae I'm a little busy now Jungkook's father want's to see me at 5 and I need to fancy so I gotta go bye .

CALL ENDED

Rude , she didn't even hear me talk . Aish why is she so stupid my father is probably gonna kill her for what she has done . What do I do ? what do I do ? . I sent her a text asking where she was going . She immediately replied saying that she has to go to a fancy called ________ hotel . Just then Taehyung entered the room so I had to hide his phone under the pillow ( which was nearer to the couch ) .

Taehyung : Here eat this * hands breakfast *

Me : Thanks Tae where are we going for the meeting huh ?

Taehyung : ________ hotel

It's the same on Bora is going to .

Me : I see

I started to eat my breakfast .

xxxxxx A few hours later xxxxxx

Taehyung : Jungkookah are you ready ?

Me : Yea lets go Tae

xxxxxx At ________ xxxxxx

Me : Hyung I don't see any of our staff here you sure we are having a meeting ?

Taehyung : Oh did I say meeting I meant double date . I'm here with Yerin and I got you a blind date . I've seen how sad you were since my sister broke you so yea lets go meet them .

I started to panic . Another girl after a break up . If Bora sees this what will she think of me . Aish I shouldn't care about her now she broke my heart I should focus on other people .

Bora P.O.V

I was at the where Mr Jeon asked me to come . I was there early so I sat down on the reserved table which was way at the back . I saw Jungkook and Taehyung entering the hotel . WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE . I saw them sitting down a few tables before me so I could hear what they were talking about . I realised that they were on a double date .

I felt a little sad that the girl that Jungkook was out with is a better person than me .....Okay not a little, a lot sad but you can't blame me . You think I could have bashed his father when I was with him ? hell na . But he looks so shy and cute . I saw Jungkook's father entering the hotel . I immediately looked away from his son .

Mr Jeon : You little rat how dare you destroy my life and company ? I don't care how but you make sure you fix it you hear me or else

Me : Or else what you know how many kids lives I saved ?

Mr Jeon : I don't care about them all I want is money and if you don't do it then you'll die

Me : Okay then kill me oh btw you know Mr Crabs from Spongebob Squarepants ? he is just like you but even he has a heart unlike you

Mr Jeon : Don't test me little girl I'll do it

??? : Then you need to go through me first

xxxxxx The end of chapter xxxxxx

Sorry for a late update guys I had just finished camp . I don't think I can update often since school started again so you guys might have to wait . Hope you like the chapter . It's really boring I'm sorry . Please vote and comment guys :) . BYEBYE