Wanna Die ?

Bora P.O.V

After the movie we went back to Jungkook's house . The boys and Jungkook went to Jungkook's room while totally avoiding me. I went to my room and I got a text from Jungkook .

Text

Jungkook : Sorry Bora , Hyungs wanted alone time with me so sorry we left you outside . :( Forgive meh .

Me : It's ok I need alone time too , I wanna time to plan how to kill you

Jungkook : Wae

Me : Oh you know what you did

Jungkook : :(

After that I didn't reply him back . I changed into something comfortable and was watching K-drama on my laptop . The drama was so sad . A girl liked her best friend so much but she knew that he already had a girlfriend . She felt so jealous and then she killed herself . When that happened her parents gave her best friend her diary and there she had written that she liked him . That's when he confessed he liked her too but she passed away . That is so messed up and sad . I was crying when someone knocked my room door . That someone opened the door

Jungkook : Have you came up with a pla- what happened why are you crying ?

I pointed at my laptop . And he looked at me with the ' really ' expression . And I nodded .

Me : I- it a-bout how a girl dies w-w-with ou-out co- confessing he- her f-feeling

Jungkook : Wow and I though today's movie was scary . Ok now stop crying and get ready lets go out for dinner .

Me : Are you friends coming too ?

Jungkook : No they left an hour ago

Me : Oh ..................now get out of my room so I can change

Jungkook : Okay Miss Meany

I got ready within a few minutes and left with him . We bought some kimchi fried rice , ate it then we walked around a park . When around 10 bulky guys attacked us asking for the pen drive ( I think ) . We fought the guys but one of them stabbed me at the right side of my hip . I took his hands pulled him in front of me and then I constantly kicked him on stomach which made him unconscious. I took out my coat and tied it around my waist so blood wouldn't flow out . It was so painful but here is where all my spy training pays off . I helped Jungkook take down the last guy . When Jungkook looked at me his eyes widened .

Me : We need to go to the hospital ( so calmly )

Jungkook : YOU IDIOT YOU'VE BEEN FREAKING STABBED OF COURSE YOU NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL WHY ARE YOU SO F ING CALM ? . I AM GONNA GO FIND A CAB SO WE CAN GO TO THE HOSPITAL

Me : 1. I am a spy I went through spy training 2 . People will eventually die so dying early doesn't make a big difference . 3. And if you are a spy you know you're life is at risk so why would I be afraid . ( calmest tone as possible )

Jungkook : YOU'RE NOT GONNA DIE NOW GET INTO THE CAB

Me : Chill dude , Do I need to go to the hospital or is it you ? haha

{ After the cab reached hospital }

Me : You're paying ......I can already feel my soul leaving my body hahahaha

Jungkook paid and lifted me up and walked up to the hospital counter asking for a doctor to treat me .

Me : Whoa I still can walk , you kn-

Jungkook : Just shut up

He dropped me on a hospital bed and the doctors came to treat me while he went out of the room . { An hour later }

Doctor : Wow you lost a lot of blood but not that much that you would die or something . You're lucky that your boyfriend brought you here just in time . And you're too happy to be injured .

I flinched when he said boyfriend and a smile appeared on my face .

Me : Well I am very lucky I guess

Doctor : You're perfectly fine but you should take a lot of meat in order to gain blood you understand .

I nodded

Doctor : Well that's all the thing I need to tell you . I let your boyfriend know you're fine .

Me : Doctor can you help me ? I want to prank my boyfriend will you help can you tell him that I am in my coma state ? Please

Doctor : Okay.....awww you guys are such a cute couple

Jungkook : You see you idiot this is what happens when you're not serious about you're health .

I slowly opened one eye and saw Jungkook crying while holding my hand . I am sorry is it ok to feel butterflies in you're stomach now ? cause I feel a lot of them .

I held his hand which made him look at me and smile . After 2 seconds he hugged me as tightly as possible .

Me : I.......need..........air

He let go

Jungkook : Sorry it's just ....I was so worried .

Me : And who let you call me an Idiot ? ( I asked looking away )

Jungkook : My bad you're not a idiot your my idiot .

I just looked at him with a shocked expression on my face .

xxxxxx The end of chapter xxxxxx

Sorry for a late update guys but I think this is one of my longest ones . I hope you liked the chapter . I am so f ing proud on ma boys . First Daesang award so proud . I cried when they announced the winner for the award . If you want to see them happy again please vote for them on MAMA . BYEBYE . please vote and comment .